Corporate Finance Intern
Are you an
enthusiastic and eager to learn Finance student? Do you want to develop
yourself as a Finance professional in an international engineering consultancy
firm? Then this internship could be of your interest!
What you do as a Corporate Finance InternWe are looking for an intern who wants to contribute to the day-to-day activities within our Finance department. You will get the opportunity to gain experience in diverse aspects within Finance from business control to financial control. For us it is important that you engage in something you are enthusiastic about and what gets you energized. Therefore, you have the chance to shape the internship in consultation according to your interests.
location of the internship is at our head office in Amersfoort, but it is possible
to work hybrid.
Where you will workWithin Finance at Royal HaskoningDHV, we have more than 200 Finance professionals active in different countries, divided over business and financial control. Within both departments there are great opportunities to develop yourself for instance in project control, accounting or analytics. Think of activities such as analyzing budgets and results of projects. Furthermore, you can learn how the financial administration process of a company works in practice or how to create a dashboard for daily insights from enormous amounts of data. In short, you will have the opportunity to learn various skills within Finance in this fun and dynamic internship role at Royal HaskoningDHV. The experience and knowledge obtained will be a great base for your future career as a Finance professional.
What you bring
- You are currently studying Finance, Finance & Control, Accounting, Economics or equivalent.
- You need to be enrolled in an HBO/university throughout the whole duration of the internship.
- You have strong communication skills (written & spoken) in English. Minimum level of B2 required in Dutch.
- You are digitally strong and can quickly adapt to software systems.
- You are proactive and have a critical and analytical attitude.
- You have a hands-on mentality and are result-oriented.
- You are eager to use your talents and knowledge in an international and dynamic context.
- You are an open inclusive and co-operative team-player.
- You can work independently (the Corona situation possibly demands working from home on a regular basis)
- You are available for a minimum of three months and 3 days per week
What we offer you
- The opportunity to work with professional and friendly colleagues in a dynamic and internationally oriented environment.
- A competitive internship compensation.
- Opportunities to develop yourselves personally and professionally.
- The chance to shape the internship towards your interests (in consultation).
- We would like to contribute to your development with great guidance, various learning opportunities and career possibilities.