Electrical Engineer Data Centres (MCF)
Within the Mission Critical Facilities (MCF) team of
Royal HaskoningDHV we deliver a multidisciplinary range of consultancy services
for the data center market. We have experts in the fields of Electrical,
Mechanical, Structural, Architectural, Fire safety, Controls and Security
engineering and combine this knowledge and expertise to develop integrated
detailed designs for data centers.
Our clients increasingly demand more detailed designs in 3D up to working documentation level. Therefor we need engineers who combine engineering skills with 3D modelling skills. This will allow us to efficiently engineer and model designs.
As a Electrical engineer/modeler, you’ll be employed in the advisory group ‘Design & Engineering Multinationals’. You will participate in project teams as an electrical engineer who will engineer the electrical design under supervision of the lead engineer, and you will model the design into Revit yourself.
- Engineering the electrical design under supervision of the lead engineer
- Developing single line diagrams of the electrical installation
- Coordinate electrical installations with other disciplines for initial space reservations
- Modelling of the electrical installation in 3D Revit by using the single line diagrams and coordinated space reservations
- Implement knowledge of workability, mountability, accessibility and maintainability into the model in order to make sure the contractor can build it exactly according to our model without revising it
- Coordinate and clash control the electrical design with other disciplines
- You’ll work in a professional team with appealing (inter)national projects
- We offer you a multidisciplinary environment with experts leading in the field of data center engineering
Who are you
- You have a bachelor degree in electrical engineering or HIT-E;
- You have an entrepreneurial, proactive and flexible attitude;
- You have at least 5 years relevant work experience;
- You worked with Revit and integrated design;
- You are result oriented and have a proactive problem solving attitude;
- You perform best in a multidisciplinary team;
- You have a good command of the English language.
You will be based in Nijmegen. As our clients are
based all over the Netherlands and internationally, so flexibility towards
traveling is expected.
At Royal HaskoningDHV we offer a great working atmosphere in which organizational and personal development take central stage. Our assessment and rewarding will always be based on your personal competences. We offer a wide range of personal development courses. Furthermore you’ll receive an excellent package of flexible terms of employment.
For more information, please, contact Frank van der Velden, Lead Recruiter I&B ([email protected]).