With your excellent numerical insight combined with strong analytical and conceptual skills, you make an active contribution to assessing and advising the business processes in the financial organisation. A versatile challenge when your personal and professional development are priority.
What you do as a Financial Controller
You will ensure that that transactions are recorded, reviewed, documented and comply with the requirements of the business and generally applicable accounting principles and guidelines. You participate in (automation) projects such as BlackLine and RPA projects. Besides that, you contribute to the knowledge development in the field of Record to Report for all entities within RHDHV Group. Other activities you will be involved in are:
- Maintaining and reviewing balance sheet files on a monthly basis for an up-to-date understanding of balance sheet accounts using Blackline;
- Contributing to and ensuring timely and correct monthly, quarterly and annual closing;
- Processing of financial data in Tagetik of one or more RHDHV companies and providing the necessary specifications;
- Consolidation of the Dutch entities in Tagetik and Intercompany matching between different RHDHV companies;
- Collecting and analysing data and communicating with various auditors.
This position has many interfaces with other disciplines inside and outside the company. This makes the position versatile and very interesting. Think of contacts with other teams within Financial Control The Netherlands but also with HR, Automation Center, ERP Competence Center, Group Reporting and Analytics, Treasury, Tax and Cost Control.
About the team
You will become part of Financial Control The Netherlands (FC-NL), which is part of the Corporate Group Finance. Within the Corporate Group Finance there are working approximately 250 employees, spread over 15 countries. The Record to Report team is the team you will join. It consists of 11 professionals and is based in Amersfoort. We are responsible for the correct recording, management and documentation of the general ledger of the Dutch RHDHV companies. We also take care of the VAT, WKR, CBS and WBSO/RDA declarations. Also, we are closely involved in the preparation of audits and the communication with the auditors. The worldwide coordination and execution of period closures and ERP processing is also our responsibility. Additionally, we are involved in various automation projects such as RPA and UiPath and the current roll out of BlackLine (internationally).
What you bring
You are accurate, proactive, eager to learn, and you have great project management skills. Besides that, you also have:
- A completed university education in the field of Accounting & Control;
- 3 to 5 years of relevant financial work experience (preferably in an accountancy position)
- Good command of the Dutch and English language;
- Affinity with IT systems and Excel and a drive to improve processes and make them more efficient. Knowledge of BlackLine and/or Tagetik is a plus.
What we offer you
We focus on the development of personal skills and combine development opportunities with a flexible employment conditions package. This includes:
- Excellent primary and secondary employment conditions;
- Good balance between work and private life, including flexible working hours, opportunities to work from home and 28 days of vacation time in case of full-time employment;
- Personal budget for e.g., more vacation time, a bicycle or extra salary;
- Extensive training and development opportunities;
- Membership of the Young RHDHV network for training, social activities and much more.
Are you our new colleague?
Then we would like to get to know you! Click on the apply button and upload your motivation and your resume. Do you want to know more about this job? Feel free to send an email to [email protected].
Acquisition for this vacancy by agencies is not appreciated and candidates offered will not be taken into consideration.