- Ho Chi Minh City
Do you want to enhance society using your software development skills? Do you want to be part of a high-performance team providing new solutions to our engineering and consultancy business all around the world?
We are Royal HaskoningDHV. Our purpose is to harness the power of data and software to deliver the environments of tomorrow. We’re using our engineering heritage to enhance society and create a more sustainable future.
In our team we provide solutions to the Water&Maritime business line. Our objective is to support the business in their digital ways of working (DWoW), by automating processes, connecting workflows and enabling them to work in a data driven way. Currently we use Python with Django REST framework and VueJS to deliver our high-quality tools.
We are looking for a Full-Stack software engineer with over 5 years of relevant experience, who is interested to work together with STEM related disciplines. Furthermore:
- You will be involved in the development of new products;
- You will be working at the intersection between engineering, data science and software development;
- You will work in a small robust team with an entrepreneurial mindset, that operates in a larger eco-system of developers within Royal HaskoningDHV;
- You will support the business globally, with offices on 6 continents.
Where you will work
Active in Vietnam since 1985 and established in 1993, HaskoningDHV Vietnam is a 100% foreign invested company of Royal HaskoningDHV and recognized as one of the most prominent leading engineering and consultancy firms with a unique track record of key projects in Vietnam and SE Asia. With offices in Ho Chi Minh City and Hanoi and nearly 200 employees, HaskoningDHV Vietnam has carried out numerous projects for the private and public sector, comprising the full scope of engineering and consultancy services for Industrial & Building projects, Maritime & Aviation, Water Management and Real Estate projects.
The Company is a globally leading service provider in the field of Maritime Developments. We have a strong reputation for designing and managing port developments, shipyards, dry docks, port terminals and other maritime structures. We work on many high profile projects on behalf of public and private developers at locations across the world, making us the first port of call for maritime consultancy. Royal HaskoningDHV is currently ranked as the 2nd largest international marine and port facilities designer (2020 ENR Rating).
What you bring
- You are proficient in Python;
- You are used to work in Agile/Scrum teams;
- Junior colleagues and Citizen Developers rely on your guidance for their personal development;
- You have an excellent command of English;
- You have a Bachelor in Computer science or similar. STEM related disciplines in combination with relevant experience also considered.
- Experience with modern web-technologies (VueJS, AngularJS, React.JS);
- Experience with data manipulation libraries (Numpy, Pandas, etc.);
- Experience with writing unit tests;
- Exposure to wider OO-languages is a plus (f.e. C#);
- Experience with deployment pipelines using YAML;
- You have familiarity with serverless and container technologies (e.g. Docker);
- You have one or more relevant certifications for Microsoft Azure.
What we offer you
- Good primary and secondary employment conditions
- Excellent opportunities for development in both width and depth
- Flexible working conditions
- Opportunities for international projects
- Budget and time for personal development and travel opportunities
- Possibility to qualify for talent programs at different levels
Are you our new colleague?
If you are interested in this position, please kindly send your CV and a motivation letter via the 'Apply' button.
Acquisition by agencies is not appreciated.