Information Security Auditor
Do you have the right
inquisitive mindset and background to help us audit our Information Security
Management Systems? Then read on!
What you do as an Information Security AuditorAs an Information Security Auditor you make sure that our internal audit requirements fulfill the ISO/IEC 27001 standards, and validate we are in conformity with our own policies. You are also generally responsible for checking that our Information Security Management Systems (ISMS) is effectively implemented and maintained. As our Information Security Auditor you have the following tasks and responsibilities:
- Plan, establish, implement and maintain an audit programme including the frequency, methods, responsibilities, planning requirements and reporting (in cooperation with QHSE).
- Define the audit criteria and scope for each audit.
- Conduct internal audits at planned intervals.
- Ensure the audit process is objective and impartial.
- Report the results of audits to relevant management
- Retain and maintain documented information as evidence of the audit programme and the audit results.
- Manage and define nonconformities in the ISMS and propose required improvements.
- Analyse and answer security questions of external parties.
Where you will workRoyal HaskoningDHV is a worldwide engineering, project management and consultancy firm, with 6.000 colleagues spread over 140 countries. You will work in our Workplace Solutions (WPS) team, a corporate department concerned with providing and maintaining innovative workplaces for Royal HaskoningDHV. WPS keeps Royal HaskoningDHV’s workplace up to date at all times in the continuous digitization of work processes and new ways of working. WPS creates inspiring and innovative workplaces in our offices, remote locations and home offices. In our broad portfolio we deliver the digital toolset and IT-systems that enable our colleagues to do their work efficiently. Together Workplace Solutions is 250 colleagues strong, supporting the organization throughout the world.
The Information Security Auditor reports to the Information Security Officer.
What you bring
- A keen investigative and analytical mind.
- You have a sense for information security.
- You have a good understanding of IT in general.
- You have affinity with auditing principles and procedures.
- You have an affinity for information security control principles, or would like to learn more about this.
- Experience with Information Security Management Systems concepts, planning and controls is a huge added bonus.
- Experience with planning, establishing, implementing and maintaining an audit programme is also a huge added bonus.
In essence we are looking for a candidate that is
investigative and analytical at their very core, we also offer trainings about
our Information Security Management Systems and ISO/IEC 27001:2013 trainings to
give candidates with the right mindset and background the tools to be successful
in this role and feel of value.
What we offer youWithin our company you will be able to develop yourself while working on challenging projects, both in the Netherland and worldwide. Besides that, we also offer you:
- A good work-life balance, including a laptop and a good ‘working from home’ scheme;
- 28 holidays based on a 40-hour work week;
- A good primary salary and pension accrual through our own pension fund;
- A workplace in one of our offices in the Netherlands and travel allowance or a NS-Business Card;
- Personal budget which you can use to buy extra days off, to buy a bicycle or just to have some additional salary.
Are you our new colleague?We would like to meet you! Click on the apply button and upload your resume and motivation letter. For more information, you can always contact Max Kapteijn, Recruiter Corporate, at [email protected] or call/WhatsApp on +31 0 683 241 654. If you would like to schedule a digital face to face meeting to discuss the role, please let us know.
Acquisition for this vacancy by agencies is not appreciated and offered candidates will not be taken into consideration.