- Have a strong communication in English (both Verbal & Written).
- Good Interpersonal skill in building relation & communication within internal teams (IND & NL).
- Having adequate Knowledge of building codes/regulations (local & international) and architect (Neufert, Time Saver, etc.) as well as architectural drafting standards.
- Able to demonstrate High standard of design & technical ability as well as presentation skills, supported with strong creative & visualization skills.
- Able to work in fast pace working environment.
- Able to work in flexible normal working hours.
- Have the right independent working attitude with limited supervision from Manager/Senior Architect or Team Leader.
- Attending regular internal and external with client meeting to fulfill their needs and requirements.
- Able to Develop the conceptual design sketch from Senior Architect and converted into comprehensive a conceptual design drawing.
- Producing conceptual design drawing by complying to building code and authority regulations as well as architecture design standard.
- Minimum entitle Bachelor Degree in Architecture/Science (B. Arch/B. Sc/ S.Arch).
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Good Ability in Operating AutoCAD 2D (Must) and 3D (preferred), Sketch Up, Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.) and having basic understanding on using Revit, Rhino and Grasshopper is preferred.
- Min. 4-7 Years of working experiences. Previous Working Experiences in in Industrial Architecture Sectors and Contractors/Consultants in producing technical detail drawings would be advantage
- Expertise in: Industrial Architecture (Building, Warehouse & Logistic Centre, Office), Industrial Masterplanning (Preferable), Interior Architecture and Excellent Technical Detail & Construction Skill