Sr. Control Engineer Data Centers
The Industry & Buildings business line serves a
broad international market. Among others, the industrial market, in which the
long-term success of projects is more likely with engineering that also pays
attention to social, economic and environmental aspects. Our goal is to achieve
higher productivity and lower operating costs through technical optimization.
Together with our clients, we place projects in a broader perspective. We also
have a clear vision of the built environment. The impact of the built
environment goes beyond mere functionality and affects the quality of life.
Recent innovations are shown to their best advantage in new buildings, and
their benefits are measurable.
What are you going to do?
As a Mission Critical Facilities Engineer for Data Centers, you will be responsible for the design of the control and monitoring systems within multiple teams of Data Center Designers. During the design phase, your work will primarily consist of designing Data Center control systems, from the basic design to the detailed design, including the coordination of your control system design with other disciplines. During the construction of the Data Center, your work will mainly consist of coordinating with clients, main contractors, and control contractors.
What do we ask of you?
- You have a relevant completed technical HBO or WO education;
- You have 5-10 years of experience in data centers with consulting firms and/or contractors;
- You have a good command of the Dutch and English language, both spoken and written;
- You are a team player and have good coordination skills;
- You are willing to work on international projects and flexible to travel;
- You are stress resistant and have strong communication skills;
- Experience with control technology is an advantage, such as;
- Regarding the work Mechanical and Electrical maintenance, you are in close contact with the M&E technicians;
- Network topology;
- Building monitoring system;
- Energy monitoring system;
- Control layout in the building;
- I/o lists and cable lists control area;
- Control system coordination with other disciplines such as mechanical, electrical, fire, and safety systems.
What can we offer you?
As the largest engineering firm in the Netherlands, we are innovative, but realistic. Perfectionist, but decisive. Surprising, but always and everywhere reliable. That is RoyalHaskoningDHV in a nutshell. Are you? Then our agency is really something for you. We offer a good working atmosphere, in which collegiality and development of the organization and employees are the most important factors. Entrepreneurship and innovation are stimulated in our organization. There is plenty of room for personal initiative in an open and flexible work culture.
Furthermore, we offer you:
A good balance between work and private life, among other things by flexible working hours and 28 vacation days in full-time employment. You also get a laptop and phone from the company, so you can work where and when you want;
Personal budget that you can use to buy extra vacations or a bicycle. It is also an option to have this paid out.
There are plenty of training and development opportunities within the company. With us you will not find rigid functions and well-defined development paths, but flexible roles and a lot of freedom of choice when it comes to team, location and activities;
Your location will be determined in consultation. You will also work at other offices and at clients in the Netherlands. You will also sometimes work abroad.
What does the process look like?
Apply directly with your CV and motivation letter. For more information regarding this vacancy you can contact Frank van der Velden via [email protected]