Water Resource Engineer
We will strengthen our Jakarta office in the hydrological and hydraulic aspects of civil engineering with a water resource engineer. He/she will study the interaction of water in the natural system and the manmade environment. It also entails developing and managing techniques, facilities, and equipment designed to preserve and control this natural resource for human use. Some of the critical areas that water resource engineers focus on include flood assessment and mitigation, natural springs, underground wells and water treatment facilities.
Qualification and Experience:
- Minimum Diploma degree in Civil Engineering, Environmental Engineering or other relevant disciplines. An advanced degree holder is preferable;
- With a minimum of 2 years of experience in water resources engineering for an advance degree holder or 5 years of experience for a diploma degree holder;
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and meet tight deadlines with emphasis on accuracy and speed;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite;
- Proficiency in GIS tools and hydrological & hydraulic modelling tools such as HEC-HMS, HEC-RAS, SWMM, MIKE Suites.
- Open communication and good English, for both in oral and written communication;
- Strong integrity;
- Team player, entrepreneurial, ambitious and fun personality.
- Perform hydrometeorological data collection and site visit
- Carry out spatial data analysis for water resources related project
- Perform and review hydrological study for flood, drought and or water supply purposes
- Perform hydraulic calculation and design for stormwater management and drainage, and flood assessment
- Prepare design note, conceptual drawing, detailed drawing reports on hydrological and hydraulic aspects
- Actively seek advice and support from colleagues within our Royal HaskoningDHV;
- The role is based in Jakarta with collaboration/coordination with entities outside Indonesia;
- Manage your working timeline to accomplish goals.
- Contract employment for one (1) year