Advisory Group Secretary
The Water and Maritime Business Line is looking for a talented secretary to support 2 advisory groups/teams!
Do you want to be part of a passionate
team as a support employee/secretary/project supporter? Do you want the
dynamics in your work, and would you like to contribute to socially relevant
projects? Then this vacancy is for you!
What you do as an Advisory Group SecretaryAs a secretary, you are the spider in the web within the advisory groups. You proactively support management with the execution of secretarial and administrative tasks for approximately 80% of your time. In the remaining 20% of your time, you will work with and for project teams that jointly carry out assignments for customers.
Your main tasks are:
Supporting the Director Advisory Group
- Proactively supporting the director by prioritizing, planning, and coordinating appointments and travel arrangements
- Reading and reviewing email correspondence and taking action when appropriate
- Providing a result-oriented and professional contribution to the delivery of documents, monitoring deadlines, and performing checks for completeness and authorization
Supporting the team
- Working efficiently with the most recent systems and offering expert support for questions about supporting software applications and business/project processes
- You like to take the lead in new activities and you take the support colleagues along, transfer tasks, and activities in due course
- Facilitate the managers and team members to perform their work optimally
You independently and decisively
initiate, plan, and coordinate agreements:
- Organizing and coordinating meetings and consultations: you provide the necessary facilities and logistics, you draw up agendas, record decisions and actions, collect and distribute documentation, receive participants and guests, pursue action points and make use of modern meeting, and conference technology
- Processing, drafting, sending and archiving external and internal correspondence and project documents: you proactively filter and prioritize action points
- Controlling and providing support to the team with questions about supporting software applications and business/project processes
- Making a result-oriented and professional contribution to the delivery of (project) documents, monitoring deadlines, and performing checks on completeness and authorization
- Ensuring consistent and high-quality documents, editing and correcting documents for language and spelling errors and use of the company formats
Where you will workThe two teams form part of the Business Line Water & Maritime. This business line focuses on three leading markets maritime, climate resilience, and water technology. We care about our people, clients, and society. We create positive impact on the world, developing sustainable solutions to local and global issues together with our clients and partners. We act with integrity and transparency and uphold the highest standards of environmental and social governance. We are diverse and inclusive, not compromising safety or well-being.
What you bringWe are looking for candidates who meet the following criteria:
- HBO working and thinking level in the field of secretarial/administrative support
- At least 7 years of relevant work experience and used to operating independently in an international environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Dutch and English
- Skilled in working with MS-Office, CRM packages, MS Teams and other tools that facilitate online collaboration
- Good feeling for the dynamics of the business and client relationships
- Able to maintain confidentiality when it comes to sensitive or classified information
- Team player, enthusiastic, results-oriented, proactive, flexible, responsible, independent, focused on collaboration, personal growth, and development
- Available for 32 – 40 hours a week
What we offer youWithin our company you will be able to develop yourself while working on challenging projects, both in the Netherland and worldwide. Besides that, we also offer you:
- A good work-life balance, including a laptop and company cell phone
- 28 vacation leave days based on a 40-hour work week
- A good primary salary and pension accrual through our own pension fund
- A workplace in our office in Amersfoort and travel allowance or a NS-Business Card
- Lifelong learning by offering you plenty of training & development opportunities
- Personal budget which you can use to buy extra days off, to buy a bicycle or just to have some additional salary
- Bonuses based on company profit
Are you our new colleague?
We would like to meet you! Click on the apply button and upload your resume and motivation letter. For more information, you can always contact Christianne van Dijk, DAG / Hiring Manager, at [email protected] or Michelle Spoor, Lead Recruiter Water & Maritime, at [email protected]
Acquisition for this vacancy by agencies is not appreciated and offered candidates will not be taken into consideration.