As an Analytics Translator you are the
expert in the interface between Digital Solutions and Digital Transformation.
You set public organisations in motion and achieve an optimal data driven
solution for their primary issues. And you have your own vision / conviction in
the field of Customer-Oriented Working. Are you a Consultive Seller by nature?
Then you are the Analytics Translator we are looking for!
What you do as Analytics Translator?
You carry out data driven assignments for our clients within the public domain. You function as a consultant, that is an intermediary between the business and the technical departments. By using new data and technologies, you (with our team) develop and implement customer-oriented strategies and solutions. Furthermore you:
- See opportunities out of challenges and translate this (with colleagues) to possible solutions.
- Map out the change task, design and advice our clients how to make a (cultural) change by using your skills.
- Play a prominent role in the further professionalization, development and marketing of our Public Data Solutions team.
- Make a successful contribution to filling the assignment portfolio through your strong network and (project) implementation skills.
In addition, you actively contribute to
marketing and commercialization aimed at strengthening our portfolio in the
public sector. You do this from the content, by practicing your profession well
and with pleasure, developing relationships within the customer environment and
being alert to opportunities for improvement that you encounter there.
Where you will work
We connect the physical and digital world at a rapid pace. In collaboration with our clients and partners, we combine our deep domain knowledge on the (public) industry sector with the latest digital technologies such as digital twins. We turn reactive decision-making into proactive problem-solving.
The Digital Solutions team at Royal HaskoningDHV Digital consists of 45 employees in the Netherlands. We provide consultancy services related to digital transformation (like digital strategy, enterprise architecture, and data services like in-depth training, data strategies, and implementation). We develop bespoke data solutions around domain-specific areas like smart infrastructure, water, energy systems and climate. Our team consists of business consultants (analytics translators), enterprise architects, GIS – and data engineers, and data scientists.
Our experienced professionals are top
talents in our field. We are substantive, think creatively, are ambitious and
pragmatic. Within our team we build, apply our professional knowledge
together. Examples of this are consolidating assignment experiences in
vision, methodology or approach, renewing and by developing expertise and
publishing about the developed ideas.
What you bring
You are interested in current business and technological developments (in the field of achieving an Excellent Customer Experience) and you like setting, designing and realizing ambitious goals. As an experienced consultant who is content driven, you independently guide complex organizational changes. You proactively come up with new initiatives, involve others to work with you in this and persevere until the conceived initiatives have reached the finish. In addition:
- You are a Consultive Seller with at least 4 years of relevant experience within the field of Data Solutions, and you are able to achieve commercial success;
- Experience in or knowledge of the public domain is a pré.
- You SCRUM and bring Design Thinking skills and competencies;
- You work data driven and with a data science & machine learning set of mind;
- You make issues accessible to our customers in a visual and clear manner;
- You are a native Dutch speaker
What we offer you
We offer a great working atmosphere, short internal lines, within which collegiality and development of the organization and employees are the most important factors. Rewarding is based on personal competencies and the professional development opportunities are extensive. We also offer:
- A good work-life balance,
- Tools to allow you to work wherever and whenever you want;
- 28 holidays based on a 40-hour work week;
- A good salary (depending on seniority and years of relevant experience) and secondary employment conditions;
- A workplace in our office in Amersfoort and travel allowance or a NS-Business Card;
- Lifelong learning by offering you plenty of training & development opportunities;
- Personal budget which you can use to buy extra days off, to buy a bicycle or just to have some additional salary;
- Bonusses based on company profit.
Are you our new colleague?
We would like to meet you! Please apply with your CV and motivation via de application button. If you have any questions regarding this position feel free to send them to [email protected] The procedure usually consists of two exploratory conversations (first via MS Teams) and an introduction to the team so that you get a good idea of where and with whom you are going to work. A capacity test can be part of the selection procedure.
Acquisition for this vacancy by agencies is not appreciated and offered
candidates will not be taken into consideration.