Aquasuite® Engineer Smart Water Software
What is the role all about
The function of Aquasuite Engineer is vacant within our team. We are looking for (starting) professionals. The core task is to prepare and implement digital solutions to customers. The digital solution supervises the primary process of water supply and water treatment. A solution that even drives the most important processes in the water cycle at a holistic level.
You are responsible in projects for design, configuration and testing up to commissioning and support. You work closely with sales, product management, support and software development. You enter the client focus team of Aquasuite engineers and project managers. We have considerable ambitions to scale up, so that offers great (international) opportunities.
Aquasuite serves the entire human water chain: from drinking water production and delivery to wastewater collection and treatment. The Aquasuite software solutions include data analytics, monitoring, prediction, decision making support and real-time holistic control in the water chain. It is a proven platform with now more than one hundred connected water systems around the world. Eight out of ten Dutch water companies, for example, use Aquasuite products to deliver water efficiently. Our solutions are implemented on location (edge computing) and/or are delivered from the cloud.
What you bring to the table
- Relevant experience in industrial process automation, software solutions or control engineering is an advantage.
- BSc in industrial automation, computer science, electrical engineering or similar.
- The idea of IT security works to your advantage and the understanding of cloud computing is an advantage.
- Experience within the water sector works to your advantage.
- Customer-oriented experience with stakeholder management.
- Mentality of approaching and not stopping before quality is delivered.
- Because we are scaling up internationally, you are available for short trips abroad.
- Speaking Dutch and English in addition, knowledge of other languages is also an advantage.
What we offer
You will work within the Digital Business Line. We offer a good working atmosphere, within which collegiality and development of the organization and employees are the most important factors. We coach you actively. We reward based on performance and personal competences and the training opportunities are generous. We combine this with an excellent package of flexible employment conditions.
Enthusiastic? Apply with your CV and a brief motivation via the buttons below or contact Ullie Ruijs for more information ([email protected] or 06-29098321).
Acquisition as a result of this vacancy is not appreciated.