want to enhance society by applying and developing your skills? Do you want to
be part of an open network, which connects you with innovative technologies and
the brightest & smartest people all around the world?
At Royal HaskoningDHV Digital, we combine the latest digital technologies with over 140 years of engineering experience to help clients in various industry sectors to thrive in this new environment. Our people are keen to positively change the future and leave a legacy. By joining our data science team, you are part of our industry-leading work in AI, software development, predictive modelling, data science, and so much more.
About the team
Together we have the ambition to realize actionable foresights for smarter designs and better processes within cities, airports, ports, buildings and more. Your home will be the data science practice, from which you will work closely with our Digital market or/and solution teams. We have a growth ambition and stay up to date by closely monitoring the latest developments in our field. We learn from and with each other during our nerd sessions and boot camps and by attending interesting conventions. In this manner, we maintain our state-of-the-art knowledge and expertise.
What is the role all about?
As an Azure Developer with Big Data experience, you will interface with key stakeholders and apply your technical proficiency across different stages of the software development life cycle including requirements elicitation, application development, definition and design. You will play an important role in creating the high-level design artefacts. You will also deliver high quality code deliverables for a module, lead validation for all types of testing and support activities related to implementation, transition and warranty. you will be collaborating with some of the best talent in the industry to create innovative high quality and defect-free solutions to meet our clients’ business needs. The amount of data within the company will grow exponentially which makes this role a fantastic career opportunity for an ambitious Azure Developer with Big Data affinity!
What you will do?
- You will focus on software development by designing features that enables users (or machines) to influence streams and processes.
- You will work on functional services, test driven development and cloud native development.
Development language: .Net and Java.
- You will also be busy with platform development by designing, realizing and automizing infrastructure, security and services.
What you bring to the table?
- At least you bring a bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution.
- 4 years of experience with Information Technology.
- Experience in Azure Cloud (ADB).
- Preferably experience in event-driven streams, use of Azure DevOps / CICD delivery and deploy platform and experience with Kubernetes.
- Knowledge of and experience with Terraform, or proven experience with a similar solution.
- Experience with Kubernetes / Docker.
- AZURE based knowledge of setting up and designing of networks / protocols / (Secret) Key Management, VM hardening, Multi-Tenancy, securing of security requirements, auto-scale up / scale down, (API) Gateway, securely linking partners on a platform.
- Experience in working in Agile teams and working independently with Business stakeholders providing solutions and regular updates.
- You are driven to solve environmental issues in our markets independently and with our team.
- In addition to hands-on modelling and programming, it is your ambition to further develop fellow data scientists by coaching them and sharing your knowledge.
- Within projects you can fulfill the role of lead data scientist or product owner.
- Finally, you have demonstrable experience in collaborating within multidisciplinary teams.
- For this role you have 4+ years of work experience as a data scientist with computer vision applications.
What we offer?
You will work in a professional organization with appealing (inter) national projects and products. You support these projects in a multidisciplinary environment with experts who are leaders in their field. Your work will contribute to enhancing society together. In addition, we offer a good salary (min Euro 2.961 – max Euro 4.940, depending on seniority and years of relevant experience) and secondary employment conditions, as well as excellent opportunities for development in both width and depth. For example, we offer an attractive bonus scheme, flexible working conditions and opportunities for international projects, budget and time for personal development and travel opportunities. There is also the possibility to qualify for talent programs at different levels.
Interested? Apply now by sending in your CV and motivation letter.
Acquisition as a result of this vacancy is not appreciated.