C#/.NET Developer on Azure
C#/.NET Developer on Azure
In this role you aim for genuine impact and improve communities by building features that change the world around us for the better. Battling climate change, improving water quality, ensuring sufficient water supply, optimizing production processes, streamlining environmental permitting and many other real world applications.
While being part of an open network, you are connected to the brightest and smartest people around the world, working with new and innovative technologies. You help clients in various industry sectors, and you are part of industry leading work in AI, software development, data science and much more.
What you do as C#/.Net Developer
As a C#/.Net Developer you will work on adding features and improving our products in the water and renewable energy domains, light industry, financial services, maritime and logistics sector. You are going to work together on multidisciplinary features with the other development teams which consist of Machine Learning Engineers, Data Engineers, Domain Experts, Software Engineers and Developers.
You will get the opportunity to work with the newest Azure Cloud Services available, all of which we deploy via our automated CI/CD pipelines, we promote experimenting and staying up to date on the newest technologies in your expertise.
Your challenge is to ingest, process, store and deliver huge amounts of (environmental) data in time critical applications. Every iteration of the product can connect to even more assets, process data even faster while lowering infrastructure costs.
Furthermore, you will:
- Continuously look for improving our technology and features and bring them to the attention of the Product Owner of your team
- Refine the features with your team and actively contribute to the discussions
- Present the results of the team in Sprint Reviews
- Identify architectural and technical debt and you will get the time to work on optimizing and modernizing our software
Where you will work
At Royal HaskoningDHV Digital we are connecting the digital with the physical world at an ever-faster pace. In collaboration with our clients and partners, we use the latest digital technologies to translate data into insights and prospects. In this way we structurally support our clients in taking the next step in the continuous optimization and sustainability of their business operations. Our motto: "Let's Enhance Society Together!"
You will become part of the Business Unit Softwarewithin the Business Line Digital, the Business Unit Software is focused on building products in an agile manner. We work together on software solutions that improve efficiency and sustainability, and reduce risks, in all kinds of systems and processes. Do you want to know more about the software we create? Check it out here.
Next to the daily work in your team we offer the opportunity to share knowledge, discuss and learn from other Software Developers within the BUS via our cross-team Software Development Hub.
We’re always striving to do more. To be better. To commit to the continuous development of our employees. By connecting minds and embracing creativity, we’re building a culture of diversity and empowerment. In our team, we innovate by working together and we challenge each other to get the best results. Respect for one another and a safe work environment are the foundations our team is built on. Together, we are building a future to be proud of.
What you bring
You are an experienced c#/.net developer who is used to working with Azure Services and deploys the created solutions to the Azure cloud. You are used to working in a team and like to be involved in discussing approaches of solving technical challenges. You like working on software that really matters in our society. Software that makes sure water treatment facilities can run more efficiently while spending less energy, software that optimizes ship mooring practices or predicts climate risks.
We expect an Azure Developer to have experience in Azure Cloud (ADB), as well as knowledge of/experience with Terraform, or proven experience with a similar solution. You must be driven to solve environmental issues in our markets, both independently and with our team. Therefore, you need to have experience with working in Agile teams and working independently with Business stakeholders, where you provide solutions and regular updates.
Furthermore, you have:
- A bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent acquired from an accredited institution.
- 3+ years of experience with C#/.NET
- Hands-on experience with Azure services as Azure functions, Eventhub, Azure Data Explorer, CosmosDB, API Management knowledge of Azure DevOps, Git, Pipelines, Infrastructure as Code (Terraform/ARM/BICEP), Agile/Scrum way of working
- Experience with test automation
- Good communication skills, fluent in English
- Availability to work in Amersfoort upon request
What we offer you
You will work together with smart, like-minded colleagues on challenging products. It is a diverse and growing team of enthusiast colleagues that want to make a positive impact. Besides that, we also offer you:
- A good work-life balance
- Company laptop and cell phone;
- 28 holidays based on a 40-hour work week;
- A good primary salary (between € 3458,- and € 5764,- gross per month, based on a 40-hour work week) and pension accrual through our own pension fund;
- A workplace in our office in Amersfoort and support in equipping your workplace at home;
- Travel allowance or a NS-Business Card;
- Lifelong learning by offering you plenty of training & development opportunities;
- Personal budget which you can use to buy extra days off, to buy a bicycle or just to have some additional salary;
- Bonusses based on company profit.
Are you our new colleague?
Then we would like to meet you! Apply now by sending in your CV and motivation letter using the button below. If you have any questions regarding this vacancy, please send them to email@example.com.
Acquisition for this vacancy by agencies is not appreciated and offered candidates will not be taken into consideration.