Applying your skills in an open network of the brightest and smartest people around the world, where you are connected to innovative technologies. You help clients in various industry sectors, and you are part of industry leading work in AI, software development, data science and so much more.
What you do as Azure Developer
With your experience with Big Data, you will interface with key stakeholders. That is where you apply your technical proficiency across different stages of the software development life cycle including requirements elicitation, application development, definition and design. You will play an important role in creating the high-level design artefacts. All the while delivering high quality code deliverables for a module, lead validation for all types of testing and support activities related to implementation, transition, and warranty. To meet our clients’ business needs you will be collaborating with some of the best talent in the industry, that is how you create innovative, high quality, and defect-free solutions. The amount of data within our company will grow exponentially, that is what makes this role a fantastic career opportunity for an ambitious Azure Developer with Big Data affinity!
Furthermore, you will:
- Focus on software development by designing features that enables users (or machines) to influence streams and processes;
- Work on functional services, test driven development and cloud native development in the development languages .NET and Java;
- Be busy with platform development by designing, realizing and automizing infrastructure, security, and services.
Where you will work
At Royal HaskoningDHV Digital, we combine the latest digital technologies with over 140 years of engineering experience to help clients in various industry sectors to thrive in this new environment. Our people are keen to positively change the future and leave a legacy.
Your home will be the data science practice, from which you will work closely with our Digital market or/and solution teams. Together we have the ambition to realize actionable foresights for smarter designs and better processes within cities, airports, ports, buildings and more. We have a growth ambition and stay up to date by closely monitoring the latest developments in our field. Learning from and with each other is something we do during our nerd sessions and boot camps and by attending interesting conventions. In this manner, we maintain our state-of-the-art knowledge and expertise.
What you bring
We expect an Azure Developer to have experience in Azure Cloud (ADB), as well as knowledge of/experience with Terraform, or proven experience with a similar solution. You must be driven to solve environmental issues in our markets, both independently and with our team. Therefore, you need to have experience with working in Agile teams and working independently with Business stakeholders, where you provide solutions and regular updates. It would be no problem for you to fulfil the role of Lead Data Scientist or Product Owner if applicable to a project. In addition to hands-on modelling and programming, you have an ambition to further develop fellow data scientists and can coach them by sharing your knowledge with them.
Furthermore, you have:
- A bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent acquired from an accredited institution.
- 4 years of experience with Information Technology and 4+ years of work experience as a data scientist with computer vision applications;
- Scrum skills;
- Experience with Kubernetes / Docker;
- AZURE based knowledge of setting up and designing of networks / protocols / (Secret) Key Management, VM hardening, Multi-Tenancy, securing of security requirements, auto-scale up / scale down, (API) Gateway, securely linking partners on a platform;
- Demonstrable experience in collaborating within multidisciplinary teams;
- Preferably experience in event-driven streams, use of Azure DevOps / CICD delivery and deploy platform and experience with Kubernetes.
What we offer you
As Azure Developer, you will work in a professional organization with appealing (inter)national projects and products. You support these projects in a multidisciplinary environment with experts who are leaders in their field. With your work you contribute to what we call ‘Enhancing Society Together’. In addition we offer you:
- A good salary (min Euro 2.961 – max Euro 4.940, depending on seniority and years of relevant experience) and secondary employment conditions;
- Excellent opportunities for development in both width and depth. There is budget and time for personal development, and it is also the possible to qualify for talent programs at different levels;
- An attractive bonus scheme;
- Flexible working conditions and;
- Opportunities for international projects.
Are you our new colleague?
Then we would like to meet you! Apply now by sending in your CV and motivation letter using the button below. If you have any questions regarding this vacancy, please send them to [email protected].
Acquisition for this vacancy by agencies is not appreciated and offered candidates will not be taken into consideration.