Business Developer – Digital Twin Software
What you will do
As a business developer you are going to raise awareness of Digital Twin capabilities within existing and new customer accounts and converting interest into revenue streams. You will do this in close collaboration with leadership and staff. Besides the focus on account management, you will help the team with lead management, proposal preparation, commercial negotiations, and contractual arrangements. It will be your responsibility to:
- Prospect, qualify and lead potential opportunities to successful conclusion.
- Drive annual recurring revenue sales.
- Build a high-quality opportunity pipeline to enable financial objectives to be achieved.
- Ensure effective ‘packaging’ of solutions capabilities in line with customer requirements. This will include identification and development of potential partnership relationships in support of specific account opportunities.
- Stay abreast of competitors’ activities, strategies, solutions capabilities and value propositions.
- Be aware of trends and market factors which impact both partner and end-customer businesses and ensure that the propositions are aligned with such needs.
- Act as an ambassador for our solutions capabilities both internally and externally.
- Contribute to future product development to shape new vertical sectors propositions and bring new solutions to market.
- Contribute to the success of the wider business and play a full role alongside the team.
At Royal HaskoningDHV Digital, we combine more than 140 years of technical experience with the latest digital technologies to help clients across a range of sectors thrive in our complex and dynamic environment. Our people want to make a positive change to the future and leave a legacy for generations to come. Our motto: ‘enhancing society together’.
You You will work within our Digital Twin Suite. Driven by real-time data, a digital twin is a virtual mirror of a real-world asset, process or even an entire system, like a supply chain or city. This mirror provides insight into how that asset behaves under a variety of simulated conditions, helping you to improve decision-making, optimise processes and manage risk for business resilience and competitive advantage. By uniting these digital twins with the technologies that help us to visualise and analyse data, we can improve efficiency, lower costs, and develop more informed solutions to today’s big societal and environmental challenges.
Who you are
To be successful in this role you need to have a track record of successful software sales with clients in vertical sectors across global markets and of defining, optimizing and executing a new business management growth strategy. You have experience of working with multinational strategic sales and services partners such as the Tier-One management consultancies, ISVs, industrial mega-players. Understanding solutions-selling based around business intelligence and analytics, business process and operational performance improvement is a must. Just as experience with SaaS/PaaS solution sales.
As a person, you are a strong, pragmatic self-starter with a high degree of resourcefulness, motivation, and initiative. You are comfortable working with others across the organisation to ensure buy-in and support to ensure a successful sales process. You are able to:
- Quickly understand an organization and apply prior experience in a practical and appropriate manner.
- Able to quickly engage with individuals across different functions and build rapport and enthusiasm with partners and customers.
- Able to listen and respond positively to people with differing views and opinions and constructively challenge resistance to change.
- Establish clarity from ambiguity and simplify complexity.
- Capable of building and retaining relationships both internal and external with direct sales, product, and marketing.
What we offer
You will work together with smart-like minded colleagues with a passion for digital. It is a diverse and growing team of enthusiast colleagues that want to make a positive impact together. We offer you:
- A good salary.
- Flexibility in your working hours and working place. Work from home or in one of our many offices.
- The opportunity to develop your skills and expertise through courses, hackathons, workshops and bootcamps.
- Digital Hubs where you can grow with you peers.
- Countless career opportunities within our international company.
Would you like to contribute to society by applying your skills? Then this is your chance! If you are interested, then don’t hesitate to get in touch with us at [email protected] or apply directly online! We are always available for an informal chat, a demo or a day’s shadowing.