Computer Vision Lead
you want to enhance society by applying and developing your skills? Do you want
to be part of an open network, which connects you with innovative technologies
and the brightest & smartest people all around the world?
At Royal HaskoningDHV Digital, we combine the latest digital technologies with over 140 years of engineering experience to help clients in various industry sectors to thrive in this new environment. Our people are keen to positively change the future and leave a legacy. By joining our data science team, you are part of our industry-leading work in AI, software development, predictive modelling, data science, and so much more.
About the team
Together we have the ambition to realize actionable foresights for smarter designs and better processes within cities, airports, ports, buildings and more. Data Science with Impact. Your home will be the data science practice, from which you will work closely with our Digital market or/and solution teams. We have a growth ambition and stay up to date by closely monitoring the latest developments in our field. We learn from and with each other during our nerd sessions and (mental) boot camps and by attending interesting conventions. In this manner, we maintain our state-of-the-art knowledge and expertise.
You are a Data Scientist with a special focus in computer vision. You have strong knowledge of Deep Learning with a similar technical skill set to this: Python, Machine Learning and experience/knowledge of Deep Learning. You're looking to help to change the world for the better. You will be working as part of a growing team right in the heart of the company, utilizing complex data provided by the Al platform to upgrade the efficiency and to grow the business. You are in the lead to further develop our computer vision platform with the primarily goal to have it well aligned with our projects.
The amount of data within the company will grow exponentially which makes this role a fantastic career opportunity for an ambitious data scientist with computer vision affinity!
What you will do?
- Taking the lead in concretising computer vision approaches for client projects, future solutions or improvement of existing products;
- As owner of our computer vision platform you lead further developments;
- Apply data science and machine learning from an explorative proof of concept phase to real time production within scrum development teams;
- Coaching and guiding fellow data scientists. Be the technical lead of our computer vision team;
- Support in a market approach with your knowledge about the possibilities of data science, machine learning and AI, by participating in customer calls and contributing to proposals.
Who you are
- You have achieved a bachelor’s or master’s degree in computer sciences, business analytics, AI or similar technical field of study;
- For this role you have a broad Python and/or R experience in a consultancy field. Such as TensorFlow, neural networks and deep learning. With this you position yourself as an expert and you like to take the lead;
- You know at least the fundamentals of cloud technologies from the Microsoft Azure (ML/DevOps) and PowerBI;
- You have a commercial mind, so you enjoy seeing and creating opportunities in the market based on technology. You can demonstrate your experience through previous business development responsibilities and conversations you have had with customers;
- You are driven to solve environmental issues in our markets independently and with a team;
In addition to hands-on modelling and programming, it is your ambition to further develop fellow data scientists by coaching them and sharing your knowledge;
- Within projects you can fulfill the role of lead data scientist or product owner.
- Finally, you have demonstrable experience in collaborating within multidisciplinary teams;
- For this role you have 4+ years of work experience as a data scientist with computer vision applications;
- The belief to do good with data: harness the power of data to deliver the environments of tomorrow’
- Fluent in English, Dutch is a pre;
- You scrum.
What we offer?
- Professional organisation with appealing (inter)national projects and products.
- Working with experts who are leaders in their field in a multidisciplinary environment.
- A good primary (min Euro 3458 – max Eur 4940) and secondary employment conditions,
- Excellent opportunities for development in both width and depth.
- Attractive bonus scheme.
- Flexible working conditions.
- Opportunities for international projects.
- Budget and time for personal development and travel opportunities.
- Possibility to qualify for talent programs at different levels.
Apply now by sending in your CV and motivation letter.