Royal HaskoningDHV Digital
Today’s companies face numerous new challenges. Rapid urbanisation and population growth are placing a strain on resources, environmental concerns are driving the need for greater sustainability, and digitisation is transforming well-established methodologies. To meet these challenges head-on, firms must adapt now –or risk being left behind.
At Royal HaskoningDHV Digital, we combine the latest digital technologies with over 140 years of engineering experience to help clients in various industry sectors to thrive in this new environment. Backed by the expertise and experience of nearly 6,000 colleagues across the world, we work for public and private clients in more than 130 countries.
Enhancing Society is our motto, and water is one of its key elements. We believe we can seriously create value by embracing the latest digital technologies to improve water supply and treatment. We have developed Aquasuite software to intelligently monitor and control the water cycle. All over the world Aquasuite prevents leakages, improves energy efficiency and chemical usage, while improving water quality and reducing costs. Data science, machine learning and real time control are used to find solutions for water challenges all over the world. In the last 25 years Aquasuite has proved itself as a stable and robust solution installed on hundreds of water systems in the world.
You will report into the marketing team of the Business Line Digital, and (mainly) work for the Aquasuite team. The marketing team is organized in a Digital Marketing team, a Software Marketing team and a Digital Consultancy Marketing team. You will work closely with the Software Marketing team, with its product marketing managers, and the Digital Marketing team. The Aquasuite team consists of more than 40 enthusiastic people with a passion for wastewater treatment, drinking water, water transport, process engineering, data science and ICT. We innovate by working together. Challenging each other stimulates us to get the best results out of our team and ourselves. Respect for one another and a safe work environment are the foundations our team is built on. Together we enhance society and we are proud of our achievements.
What you will do
- You have passion for telling the RHDHV Digital business brand’s story in order to educate the business’s audiences across a breadth of media and content and are able to create this engaging content.
- You are familiar with the latest's trends and practices in SEO, site development, and social media marketing (incl. SEA) and apply this in your daily job.
- You have high level of creativity, writing skills, project management skills, and attention to detail.
- You actively participate in content creation and are able to oversee content creation for various distribution approaches, inclusive of social media, websites, case studies, blogs, events, videos, email campaigns, and presentations.
- You show a high level of collaboration working with the marketing team, product designers, product team and sales team.
- You work closely with the digital marketing team to understand and improve the inbound marketing activities.
- Develop and execute content strategy together with the marketing manager.
- Define and manage the year calendar for all content creation and social expressions, and collaborate with the social media manager on planning and execution.
- Create attractive content for social media, the website and newsletters (whitepapers, client stories, infographics, case studies and blogs).
- Manage and optimise the content for better visibility.
What you bring
- Broad knowledge of content marketing.
- 3 - 5 years relevant working experience in a similar role.
- Familiar with content optimization (SEO, A/B tests).
- Experience with Adobe Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator.
- Creative in making attractive content (including video content).
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills in both English and Dutch (preferably native English).
- Able to relay even the most technical messages to no-technical audiences in a way they can understand relate to.
- Multi-tasking and time management skills to effectively work under deadline pressures.
- Highly organized and effectively works in a team-based environment, as well as independently to complete work duties.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Journalism, Psychology, Information Technology, or any other related field.
What we offer
- You will work in a professional organization with appealing (inter) national projects and products.
- You will work in a team, with experts who are leaders in their field, that provides high tech digital solutions, with regards to marketing as well for software. Solutions that make a difference for a lot of people around the world as it increases water security and reduces carbon footprint.
- We offer good primary and secondary employment conditions as well as excellent opportunities for development in both width and depth. For example, we offer a flexible working conditions and opportunities for international development.
Please apply directly via the below button.