Customer Success Representative
At Royal HaskoningDHV Digital we are connecting the digital with the physical world at an ever-faster pace. In collaboration with our clients and partners, we use the latest digital technologies to translate data into insights and prospects. In this way we structurally support our clients in taking the next step in the continuous optimization and sustainability of their business operations. Our motto: "Enhance Society Together!"
Lanner is a company of Royal HaskoningDHV within the Digital Business Line. Lanner is widely acknowledged as a pioneering leader in predictive simulation and optimisation software and related consulting support. Enabled by a suite of highly visual and quantitative WITNESS and L-SIM predictive simulation technologies, Lanner delivers rapid business transformation and performance improvements that has helped over 1500 of the world’s best firms deliver billions of dollars in business benefits.
Lanner’s technology heritage is complemented by the extensive skills and experience of its consulting services team, which spans multiple industries in the UK, Europe and the USA. While the company are focussed on business excellence and success, we take care of their people, so it’s important that candidates are committed team players.
We are looking for a candidate to join our dynamic customer success team, to provide ongoing support to our clients, building & strengthening existing relationships through the provision of exemplary customer service. Customer Success representatives are the bridge between sales and customer success. This role will provide support for transitioning prospects into active users, often acting as a go-between with other departments within our business unit, such as dataops, channel managers and product management.
As the organisation grows, you will be at the heart of initiatives to scale our support proposition and champion support excellence. You will ensure that systems and portals are developed to give our customers the best interaction possible.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Customer Support (Helpdesk) activities
- Support enquiry management including triage, assignment and escalation
- Monitoring dashboard and helpdesk inbox
- Responding to license requests, timeouts and installation issues
- Identifying commercial opportunities and liasing with Commercial teams
- Maintaining and improving customer data
- Take ownership of the customer portal and drive usage
- Updating Customer Portal with new release download links
- Responding to leads and passing to the appropriate sales lead
- Supporting resellers with licensing/software installations
- Supporting Universities and students with subscription enquiries, new subscriptions
and licensing/software installations
The candidate should possess:
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office and optional experience with Salesforce, Microsoft CRM, Wordpress or similar CMS systems
- Ability to operate under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Good communication and project management skills
- Engaging manner on the telephone and face to face
- Sound understanding of customer service principles
- Effective understanding of latest technologies and how to apply them
- Interest in technology/software
- Good writing skills and able to rework technical content for a wider audience
- Flexible and able to work collaboratively as a team member
- Self-motivated, confident, energetic and able to deliver creative and innovative
Qualifications & Attributes
Ideally you will have experience in either a customer support or GIS/data role. We are looking for someone that can bring:
- Higher education or equivalent working experience
- Proven work experience in a Customer Success or similar role (Technical/Customer Support, GIS analyst, data analyst, helpdesk)
- Experience working with brand image and promoting value through customer experience
- Ambition to develop ability to communicate and foster positive business relationships
- Able to understand technical concepts as they relate to the use of the product or service
- Accountability and personal organization are essential
- A background in GIS, data management, data analysis, geography, environmental science beneficial but not essential
What we can offer you:
One of the best things about joining HaskoningDHV Digital is our rewards package. We appreciate the people who work with us and you can expect to receive:
- Competitive annual salary dependent on qualifications and experience
- Contributory pension scheme
- Medical & Dental Healthcare Plans (Subject to eligibility)
- Discretionary Profit-Related Payment Scheme
- Starting on 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays which increases with length of service
- Discounted Gym membership
- Cycle to work schemes
We aim to become one of the most inspiring companies to work for and to achieve this ambition, we need the best talent to come and work for us. We look for candidates with the right skills and values to join us and selection is based on a fair and equal process. We’re proud to be committed to equal opportunities and welcome applications from all backgrounds.
Ambitious. Exciting. Lively. Collaborative. Dynamic. That’s how our colleagues describe our company. Want to contribute to enhancing society with your expertise? Be part of an open network where you’re connected with the brightest and smartest people and technologies? Join us!
You can look forward to growing your career in a dynamic workplace with development opportunities and support on your career path. We have flexible working models to ensure a balance of family and working life.