Enterprise Architect - Novius
Do you want to work at the number 1 consultancy firm in the field of enterprise architecture according to the ranking of Consultancy.nl? Do you have a passion for designing realistic, coherent solutions for issues aimed at changing and improving business operations? Do you know how to get to the heart of the matter and perfectly balance strategy, organisation and information services? Then you are the Enterprise Architect we are looking for!
When you join our team you will design and implement coherent business architecture that enables the realisation of the strategy. You will draw up, propagate and apply architectural insights, frameworks, standards and policies so that the transformation achieves the intended change in a focused and coherent manner.
The problems we encounter lie in the organisation of the customers. That is also where the change process takes place. That is why all our consultants, from junior to senior, work on location at the client. Here your added value is the greatest and you will develop yourself the fastest.
The Novius Academy offers additional practice-oriented education and training to support you, so you can develop further into a broadly educated consultant in the field of business / IT management.
In addition, you will train other architects, coach on the job and act as a teacher for the Novius Architecture Academy.
A driven team, that is our strength.
Our experienced professionals are top talents in our field. We are substantive, think creatively, are ambitious and pragmatic. Within our team we build, apply and disseminate our professional knowledge together. Examples of this are the consolidation of assignment experiences in vision, method or approach, the renewal and further development of professional knowledge and the publication of the developed vision.
Advisory Group Novius, a company of Royal HaskoningDHV
Since we became part of Royal HaskoningDHV Digital we focus on an even larger area of digital transformation where gaining international experience has also become an option. In short, there are no limits in shaping your career. Take a look at our website.
Who are you?
You are interested in business developments (in the field of architecture) and love to achieve ambitious goals. You are content driven, analytical, eager to learn, solution oriented, communicatively strong and a creative thinker. Because change is often accompanied by resistance, you are also environment-sensitive, strong in cooperation, proactive and a go-getter. In addition:
- You have completed a business administration / information science degree - or equivalent - at an academic level;
- You have at least 3 years of relevant experience in business consultancy, business or information architecture or business / IT management;
- You are able to understand architectural issues and developments, to relate them to each other and make them accessible to a broad audience in a visual and clear manner;
- You are a native Dutch speaker.
What you will get in return
We are an ambitious agency that wants to be the best. Just as we believe that our clients can shape their own future, we believe that the same goes for your career. But that's not all, we also offer you a number of other things such as:
- We offer a good salary and secondary employment conditions;
- We consist of a large group of smart, like-minded colleagues with a passion for consultancy technology & engineering;
- A culture where celebrating team successes is the norm;
- Countless career opportunities within our international company that employs 6000 people in 140 different countries;
- A non-contributory pension;
- Lease and public transport arrangement or mileage allowance;
- Net expense allowance;
- Laptop and mobile phone;
- Performance and commercial bonus scheme.
Contact us or apply directly to this vacancy!
Do you want to
develop your skills further while working with like-minded people? Have you become
enthusiastic about us, or do you have any questions? Then this is your
chance! Send us your detailed CV including motivation using the form below or
contact Joëlle van Eck at tel. 088 - 348 49 00.