ERP Business Analyst
Are you looking for a starter's role or are you looking for the next step in your career? And do you want to act in the centre of our organization, ERP systems, IT and business processes? And do you see yourself working at an international, professional knowledge organization? Here we are.
Royal HaskoningDHV is a leading project management, engineering and consultancy firm. With nearly 6,000 professionals, our company offers worldwide consultancy services from 150 offices in 35 countries. The international presence, ambitions for innovation in the digital field and our project portfolio ensure that Royal HaskoningDHV demands strong support from ICT. Digital is increasingly becoming an integral part of the services that we offer to our customers.
Approximately 110 employees work within the Corporate Group Workplace Solutions, supported by professional suppliers. Our mission is to supply expertise to support our business needs, processes and global way of working by offering collaborative, future proof and cost-effective solutions. Working closely together with our (internal) customers, colleagues and suppliers.
- You participate in projects to improve our processes and ERP landscape (Unit4 Business World, AFAS Profit, Cornerstone, Tableau, and others) by making them smarter and faster.
- You will translate questions and wishes into suitable solutions within our ERP landscape and organization. Depending on your experience, your role will differ and you can design your future within the company.
- You are part of an enthusiastic and keen team of ERP specialists that will guide and train you in different areas and different aspects.
- Depending on your interests and competencies, you will become an expert in specific areas.
You want to work in an international environment and you are eager to fulfil the role of linking pin. Furthermore, you recognize yourself in the following:
- Up to 3 years of relevant experience.
- Curious and proactive. You are flexible and like complex situations.
- Your problem-solving and analytical skills are excellent. You have a structured way of working and an eye for detail striving for improvements continuously.
- You have strong communication skills.
- Fluent knowledge of the English language.
- A bachelor or master’s degree in e.g. Economics or IT.
- An international and dynamic environment in which personal development and many growth opportunities are key.
- We offer you responsibility, ownership and room to bring in your ideas that will be heard.
- We value accountability and results. Above all we believe in a culture of growth, respect and brightness: we use our collective expertise to engineer a brighter world.
- We reward based on performance and personal competencies. We combine these with custom made employment conditions.
- We offer a pleasant working atmosphere in the middle of nature in Amersfoort as your central workplace. Collegiality and team spirit are important corporate values.
Do you recognize yourself in this profile? With the right candidate with the right click we will act quickly. So, if you are interested, please respond as soon as possible with your resume or LinkedIn profile and a short motivation why you are the best candidate.
For more information, please contact Ruben Hopmans, Team Leader ERP-Applications via +31 6 53 59 82 38.