you want to enhance society by applying and developing your skills? Do you want
to be part of an open network, which connects you with innovative technologies
and the brightest & smartest people all around the world?
At Royal HaskoningDHV, we combine the latest digital technologies with over 140 years of engineering experience to help clients in various industry sectors to thrive in this new environment. Your future colleagues are keen to positively change the future and leave a legacy. By joining our Aquasuite® team, you are part of our industry-leading work in the water sector.
Aquasuite® is a proven smart water technology that monitors, analyses, visualizes and controls the performance of water and wastewater infrastructure through predictive analytics and machine learning. We help our customers to gain full real-time visibility across their complete water and/or wastewater network and treatment. All over the world Aquasuite® prevents leakages, improves energy efficiency and chemical usage, while improving water quality and reducing costs. Techniques like data science, machine learning and real time control are used to find solutions for water challenges all over the world. In the last 25 years Aquasuite® has proved itself as a stable and robust solution installed on hundreds of water systems in the world.
Aquasuite is a proven smart water technology that monitors, analyses, visualizes and controls the performance of water and wastewater infrastructure through predictive analytics and machine learning. We help our customers to gain full real-time visibility across their complete water and/or wastewater network and treatment. All over the world Aquasuite prevents leakages, improves energy efficiency and chemical usage, while improving water quality and reducing costs. Techniques like data science, machine learning and real time control are used to find solutions for water challenges all over the world. In the last 25 years Aquasuite has proved itself as a stable and robust solution installed on hundreds of water systems in the world.
The team consists of more than 30 enthusiastic people with a passion for water management, process engineering, data science and machine learning. We innovate by working together. Challenging each other stimulates us to get the best results out of our team and ourselves. Respect for one another and a safe work environment are the foundations our team is built on. Together we enhance society and we are proud of our achievements. Join our team to help us continue our industry-leading work in the water sector.
As Frontend Developer you will work on the user interfaces of our applications. Our applications range from on-premises tools to state-of-the-art serverless solutions running in the Azure Cloud. The team works in short iterative cycles using Agile Scrum. The whole team feels responsible for successfully completing the user stories and sprints. Together with the UX designer and other developers you complete user stories and you put your energy in refactoring and automated testing.
We are looking for an experienced developer who knows all about Angular and Typescript and who also wants to use his/her experience to teach other colleagues the ins and outs of frontend development.
What do you bring?
- You have achieved a bachelor’s or master’s degree in computer sciences or similar technical field of study, or equivalent practical experience.
- You have at least 4 years relevant experience as Frontend Developer and 2+ years of professional experience with the Angular framework.
- You have experience with legacy code bases written in AngularJS.
- You know your way in charting libraries like Highcharts, D3.js and map libraries like Leaflet.
- You can convert wireframes/sketch mock-ups to Angular templates including the stylesheets (SCSS/CSS).
- You have experience with working in an agile(scrum) product development environment.
- You use tools like GIT (Azure DevOps) to make sure your source code is safe.
- You write accurate code that is reusable, and you know how to test your code using unit tests.
- Any experiences with the water sector or process automation is a plus.
Who you are
- You love writing code and you dream of Typescript.
- You are a team-player and value the Scrum Principles to give your work meaning.
- DevOps: You build it, you run it, you own it.
- You work independently on user stories, but you ask for help when needed.
- You are good at coaching and helping others, and you are always approachable for colleagues to ask questions.
- Continuous delivery and Test automation are part of your way of working.
- You like working in an organization that values teamwork and continuous improvement
- You are fluent in English; Dutch is a plus.
- You want your daily work to contribute to improving the world we live in.
What do we offer?
- Working in a team that has a passion for the water sector and improving the world/society.
- An office that is easily reachable by car and public transport.
- Working in an innovative organization, adopting and working with newest technologies.
- An organization where you can grow with peers, organized in Digital Hubs (“guilds”).
- The possibility to further learn and develop your skills and knowledge through courses, hackathons, workshops, bootcamps and so on.
- A culture where we celebrate team successes.
- Plenty of career opportunities within our global company with 6000 people working in 140 distinct countries.
- We offer a competitive salary and good secondary employment conditions.
Are you interested in this opportunity? Then please contact us for an introduction at firstname.lastname@example.org. We are always open for a conversation or a more elaborate explanation about what we do and how you could strengthen our team! I-DNI