Full Stack Developer
Applying your skills in an open network of brightest and smartest people around the world, where you are connected to innovative technologies. You will help clients in various industry sectors thrive in and you are part of that industry leading work in AI, software development, data science and so much more!
What you do as Full Stack Developer
As a Full Stack Developer you will help us to create our Digital Twin software platform. The goal is to realise a platform that is generic enough to be scalable and that can be easily finetuned to specific needs of individual clients and end-users. Your focus is on the development of reusable, configurable User Interface components and the integrations with different (back-end) solutions from RHDHV and partners. You will work together with our front-end developers and the different development teams within the Business Unit Software.
Additionally, you will be responsible of:
- Designing of UI components together with our UX/UI designer (from technical viewpoint)
- Development of reusable UI components and integrations with back-end systems
- Working with architects to set a strong technical basis for future development and interoperability of components
- Working with the product owner to specify required (changes to) reusable components
- Work together with our and other delivery resource teams, to develop, test, and maintain client solutions build on the platform.
About the team
At Royal HaskoningDHV Digital we are connecting the digital with the physical world at an ever-faster pace. In collaboration with our clients and partners, we use the latest digital technologies to translate data into insights and prospects. In this way we structurally support our clients in taking the next step in the continuous optimization and sustainability of their business operations. Our motto, also in the inevitable Digital Transformation: "Let's Enhance Society Together!"
You will be part of our Digital Twin Team. Driven
by real-time data, a digital twin is a virtual mirror of a real-world asset,
process or entire system, like a supply chain or city. This mirror provides
insight into how that asset or process behaves now, how it behaved in the past
and how it will behave under a variety of predicted or simulated conditions.
We unite these insights through state-of-the-art game engine based, 3D (AR/VR)
interfaces. These Digital Twins help to improve decision-making, optimise
processes, manage risk and develop more informed solutions to today’s big
societal and environmental challenges.
Our goal is to integrate and productise Royal HaskoningDHV Digital Twin software capabilities, making it possible to deliver more and better software services to more clients. Digital Twin Team is part of the Business Unit Software, working according to SAFe principles (Scaled Agile Framework).
What you bring
- At least 2 years of experience with Game development
- At least 2 years of experience with Microsoft Azure Cloud services
- Knowledge of Mendix and NodeJs is a plus
- Demonstrable experience with platform based SaaS software and complex business to business products
- Excellent command of English and preferably Dutch
Additionally you meet the following core competencies:
- Ability to translate business requirements into technical solutions.
- Setting up innovative services that are 'new' for end users. Simplify complexity
- Good understanding of the design concepts for game engines and back-end (cloud) architecture and general DevOps best practices.
- A real teamplayer with good communication and organisation skills. Able to quickly engage with individuals across different functions.
- Sleeves rolled-up approach. Self-driven, innovative and pushes for high-quality outcomes. Enthusiastic to make a difference in an ambitious and growing business.
- Can establish a technically strong foundation with the team for this part of the Digital Twin platform
What we will offer
You will work together with smart, like-minded colleagues on challenging projects. It is a diverse and growing team of enthusiastic colleagues who want to make a positive impact. Besides that, we also offer you:
- A good work-life balance, including a laptop and company cell phone;
- 28 holidays based on a 40-hour work week;
- A good primary salary and pension accrual through our own pension fund;
- A workplace in our office in Amersfoort and travel allowance or a NS-Business Card;
- Lifelong learning by offering you plenty of training & development opportunities;
- Digital Hubs where you can grow with your peers;
- Personal budget which you can use to buy extra days off, to buy a bicycle or just to have some additional salary;
- Bonuses based on company profit.
Are you our new colleague?
Then we would like to meet you, apply now by using the button below! Do you have any questions? Then do not hesitate to send them to email@example.com
Acquisition for this vacancy by agencies is not appreciated and offered candidates will not be taken into consideration.