Graphic Design internship
Do you want to enhance society by applying and developing your graphic design skills? At Royal HaskoningDHV Digital, we combine the latest digital technologies with over 140 years of engineering experience to help clients across industries thrive in a fast-changing world. Would you like to join our mission? Join our team today!
What you will do as a Graphic Design intern
- Provide graphic design support in day-to-day tasks within the marketing department
- Create visual aspects of print and digital marketing materials in line with our brand guidelines that inspire our target audience
- Create digital and print materials for marketing and sales purposes including but not limited to social media assets, icons, infographics, newsletters, website mockups, flyers, brochures, advertising banners and sales presentations
- Combine your creativity with graphical competency, accuracy and attention to detail
About the team
At Royal HaskoningDHV Digital we have a dynamic, international and fast-growing marketing team that consists of the software team, the consultancy team and the digital expertise center. As our new graphic design intern, you will be a part of the digital expertise center. You will work closely with our digital marketing experts and collaborate on a daily basis with marketing managers from various teams within our organisation.
What you will bring
- Bachelor or Master student in the field of Media Design, Graphic Design or a similar major
- Experience with Adobe Creative Cloud: Photoshop, Indesign, Illustrator
- Video editing skills are a plus
- Fluent in English
- Proactive, creative and enthusiastic
- Strong collaborator and communicator
- Good project management skills
- Available for 6 months or longer
What we offer you
- A full-time paid internship for 6 months or longer
- Experience in a large engineering consultancy firm
- Flexibility in your working hours and working place. Work from home or in one of our many offices.
- Opportunity to develop your skills and expertise through training and courses
Are you our new colleague?
Click on the apply button and upload your resume, motivation letter and examples of your work as part of the application process. For more information, you can always contact our lead recruiter Arno van Smeden at [email protected].
Acquisition through an agency is not appreciated.