HVAC Site Engineer
Royal HaskoningDHV has been connecting people for 140 years. Together, through our expertise and passion, we have helped contribute to a better society and improved people’s lives with work underpinned by our sustainable values and goals.
Our world today faces many challenges, on a global and local scale. We work closely with clients across Indonesia to deliver services that enhance the lives of the people who live in its cities, towns, and villages.
- Minimum Bachelor degree in Mechanical HVAC Engineering
- 10-15 years work experience: 5 years in the design office and 5-10 years on-site in a relevant role
- Industrial or Oil & Gas project experience
- Team leader experience
- Planning experience
- Work preparation experience with process design and instrument design integration and/or work for design and build contractor
- Able to design, maintain, test, and commission HVAC control systems such as ULC, PLC, DDC, BMS, and SCADA
- Expertise in HVAC, refrigeration and air conditioning equipment, mechanical and electrical equipment, motor, compressor, pump, heat exchanger, and plumbing
- Able to perform preventive, predictive, corrective, and total productive maintenance and commissioning R/HVAC system
- Ability to understand logic block diagram, cause and effect, P&ID, Schematics, Wiring Diagram, Drawings, Blur-Prints,
- Construction Documents, and writing reports
- English language proficiency: Post Intermediate/Advanced
NOTE: If you are interested in this role, please kindly apply with your updated CV. Thank you!