IT Project Manager
As an IT Project Manager in our business line Digital, you liaise with various technology teams, scientific
colleagues and of course our customers. We support the Public Market on topics
like Mobility, Climate change, Resilience and Water related topics! Our
practice is set to develop digital solutions, connecting with business
needs and help implementing these at customers in collaboration with other
What you do as an IT Project Manager?
Having contact with our clients and writing out proposals for them that match their requirements perfectly is your responsibility. In order to do this, you listen to the client’s needs and wishes, and translate this in a professional manner.
Together with your team, you deliver digital solutions to our clients, and you are involved in the whole process. In your role as IT Project Manager, it is important to support your team and lead them towards solutions.
Additionally, you will:
- be the main contact for clients;
- be adaptive in new situations;
- think and develop digital solutions to fulfill the clients' needs;
- be responsible for the successful execution of projects.
Where you will work
At Royal HaskoningDHV Digital we are connecting the digital with the physical world at an ever-faster pace. In collaboration with our clients and partners, we use the latest digital technologies to translate data into insights and prospects. In this way we structurally support our clients in taking the next step in the continuous optimization and sustainability of their business operations.
You will be part of our Data Solutions Team. Together we have the ambition to realise actionable insights and foresights for smarter designs and better processes within water systems, cities, airports, ports, buildings and more. We call it: Doing good with data.
We have a significant growth ambition. We pride ourselves in staying up to date by closely monitoring the latest developments in our field. We learn from, and with each other via our Hubs during our nerd sessions, development sessions and by attending interesting (international) conferences. In this manner, we maintain our state-of-the-art knowledge and expertise. In other words; Enhancing society together.
What you bring
As IT Project Manager, you are customer oriented which makes you great at listening to our customers. With your commercial mindset you will be responsible for getting new projects for the team, but also being involved at tender processes in order to get large scale, long term contracts. Besides that, you recognise yourself in the following:
- Bachelors'/Masters' educational background
- 5 to 8 years work experience
- Digital Savviness & Agile set of mind
- Excellent communication and writing skills in Dutch (must have) and English
- Capable of writing professional offers to clients
What we offer you
You will work together with smart, like-minded colleagues on challenging projects. It is a diverse and growing team of enthusiast colleagues that want to make a positive impact. Besides that, we also offer you:
- A good work-life balance;
- Tools to allow you to work wherever and whenever you want;
- 28 holidays based on a 40-hour work week;
- A good primary salary and pension accrual through our own pension fund;
- A workplace in our office in Amersfoort and travel allowance or a NS-Business Card;
- Lifelong learning by offering you plenty of training & development opportunities;
- Personal budget which you can use to buy extra days off, to buy a bicycle or just to have some additional salary;
- Bonusses based on company profit.
Are you our new colleague?
We would like to meet you! Click on the apply button and upload your resume and motivation letter. For more information, you can always contact Arno van Smeden, Recruiter Digital, at [email protected]
Acquisition for this vacancy by agencies is not appreciated and offered candidates will not be taken into consideration.