IT Scrum Master
Do you want to use your
skills to help improve the community? Do you want to be part of an open network
that connects you to innovative technologies and like-minded people all around
About Royal HaskoningDHV
At Royal HaskoningDHV, we combine more than 140 years of technical experience with the latest digital technologies to help clients across a range of sectors thrive in our complex and dynamic environment. Our people want to make a positive change to the future and leave a legacy for generations to come. Our motto: ‘enhancing society together’.
We developed the Aquasuite platform to enable the smart control and monitoring of the water cycle. The platform allows us to help our clients obtain complete, real-time insight into their entire water and/or wastewater network and treatment system. Aquasuite operates worldwide to ensure fewer leakages, reductions in energy and chemical consumption, and better water quality with lower costs. Using data science, real-time control and decision support, the Aquasuite platform helps solve global water problems, both on-site and in the cloud. It is a robust and proven platform to which with hundreds of water systems around the world are connected.
About the team
The Aquasuite Team consists of over thirty motivated experts in the fields of drinking water, wastewater, water transport, data science, system engineering and ICT. We innovate through collaboration. We treat each other with respect. We appreciate each other for who we are and what we do. We are all about teamwork and ownership. All this helps us make full use of our talents. We take responsibility for our results. Within our team, every colleague is a source of inspiration and has the ability to make a difference. Together, we are building a future to be proud of.
Our seven-person-strong, rapidly growing software development team, needs an IT Scrum Master. You are responsible for the execution and continuous improvement of the Agile and Scrum methodology and principles. You guide the team in stand-ups, sprint planning, sprint demos and retrospectives, and you help team members become even better in their roles. You are the process coach for developers and Product Owners alike, and you promote self-determination and self-organisation. You are the facilitator for the team and you remove obstacles so that the team can continue to work at its best. You ensure continuity in the team and the ongoing development of quality and productivity.
What are your qualifications?
- You have completed higher professional/university education.
- Certification as a Scrum Master (PSM or CSM). Certification as a Product Owner is an advantage.
- At least five years of proven work experience in the Agile as a Scrum Master.
- Familiarity with scaled Agile operating models such as SAFe or LeSS.
- Experience with IT implementations within complex environments.
- Experience with DevOps and Continuous Delivery.
- Familiarity with Agile tooling such as Azure DevOps or similar.
- You have a proven ability to create high-performing teams and raise the mood and impact in a coaching manner.
- Experience in or affinity with industrial automation and/or the water industry is an advantage.
Who are you?
- You are professional and results-oriented with strong analytical skills. You can easily translate complex issues into clear analyses, which you communicate convincingly to product owners and team members.
- In addition, a servant-leadership attitude suits you. You are focused on collaboration, you have great empathy and strong communication & coaching skills.
- You are not cut out to mind the store, as you have a strong personality and enjoy implementing change. You do this in a measured, flexible manner in a changing environment.
- In your role, you are a passionate ambassador of Agile working and you have an eye for existing structures and the interests of various stakeholders.
- You are a pioneer and easily find your own way. You facilitate the scrum process, safeguard the frameworks and make sure nothing stands in the way of the team’s ability to deliver professional and sound work.
- You have strong organisational sensitivity, you know how to deal with conflicting interests and you can build bridges where necessary to improve productivity. Not only are communication skills very important, but you will also need organisational talent, adaptive capacity and listening skills.
- You are results-oriented and customer-oriented, and you maintain an open communication style.
- You demonstrate a proactive attitude and work in an organised way.
- You are also stress-resistant and show strong perseverance.
- Excellent command of Dutch and English.
- You care that your work helps create a better world.
What we offer
- Smart, like-minded colleagues with a passion for water management.
- Easy accessibility by car and public transport.
- The chance to work in an innovative organisation, applying and using the latest technologies.
- An organisation where you can grow with your peers, organised in Digital Hubs (‘guilds’).
- The opportunity to develop your skills and expertise through courses, hackathons, workshops, boot camps and so on.
- A culture where celebrating team successes is the norm.
- Countless career opportunities within our international company that employs 6000 people in 140 different countries.
- A well-stocked backlog of cool user stories.
- We offer a good salary (min Euro 2.961 – max Euro 4.940, depending on seniority and years of relevant experience) and secondary employment conditions.
Would you like to contribute to society? Do you want to use your Scrum/Agile skills to help a team move forward? Do you want to develop your skills further while working with like-minded people? Then this is your chance!
If you are interested, then don’t hesitate to get in touch with us at email@example.com or apply directly online! We are always available for an informal chat, a demo or a day’s shadowing LI-DNI