Market Lead Digital Water
Market Lead Digital Water
Do you have strongly developing commercial skills? Does it give you energy to guide sales processes? Do you have experience with international sales and business development? Do you have a network in the water sector? Then we are looking for you!
The digital transformation in Water
As a leading engineering firm in the water sector, Royal HaskoningDHV has been helping society manage water in all its aspects for more than 100 years. We continuously keep up with the major challenges that water management has. And we are proactive in this. For example, we recognized at an early stage that digitization, IT and data-driven work have great potential to meet these challenges. Based on this determination, we have now developed a wide range of digital services and products with which we support our clients in the water sector in their digital transformation. This digital transformation is now in full swing, in many areas, and the need for the type of digital services and products we offer is growing rapidly.
The position is characterized by a strong commercial character. Because in this role you bear ultimate responsibility for the integral sales funnel for our Data & Digital Consultancy branch for the Water sector. Consider, for example, consultancy services in the domains Data Science / Machine Learning, Data Engineering, BIM, Digital Twins, Virtual and Augmented Reality, Internet of Things, Cloud technology, advanced GIS and Remote Sensing technology, etc. But also the development of custom solutions in Microsoft Azure, Amazon AWS or Esri Arcgis is the scope.
The core tasks of this role are:
- To realize our growth ambition in the digital water market based on our data analytics tools and digital consultancy portfolio, with basic growth in the Netherlands and expansion in the United Kingdom.
- Further expand our sales strategy and portfolio on digital water with its own vision, guts and entrepreneurship.
- Directing, coaching and stimulating the sales team.
- Sales and account management to our customers and - by extension - monitoring customer satisfaction.
- In this position you will work closely with a small group of selling consultants and business developers with a national and international orientation. An important success factor of this role lies in the marketing of our services in the United Kingdom.
We are looking for a combination of relevant work experiences and competencies that can be defined as follows:
- You have at least 5 years of relevant experience in a sales or (commercial) business development role for (digital) consultancy.
- You have experience with international sales and business development (preferably also in the UK). You speak and write fluent English and Dutch.
- You are demonstrably skilled and effective in developing leads into concrete quotation requests.
- You are solidly grounded in bid management of larger / more complex quotation processes.
- You are a fast and effective networker, both internally within the organization where you work, but especially in the market.
- You are strong in building and maintaining relationships with (potential) clients.
- You have demonstrably strong account management skills.
- You know the challenges in the water sector, both nationally and internationally.
- You have a network in the water sector.
- You are familiar with the digital themes of our digital services portfolio.
- You are a team player internally: you know how to motivate the colleagues you need to make the contribution that is needed.
What we offer
We offer a good working atmosphere, short internal lines, within which collegiality and development of the organization and employees are the most important factors. We reward and assess on the basis of personal competences and the training opportunities are extensive. We combine this with an excellent package of flexible employment conditions and a good work-life balance such as flexible working hours and home working options.
Are you our new Market Lead Digital Water? We would like to meet you! Simply upload your CV or Linkedin profile and motivation via the application button.
The procedure usually consists of two exploratory conversations (first via MS Teams) and an introduction to the team so that you get a good idea of where and with whom you are going to work.
A capacity test can be part of the selection procedure.
For more information, please contact Yvo de Witte at:
More about Royal HaskoningDHV
We have been around for over 135 years. We promote integrated sustainable development together with our customers in areas of knowledge in which we are the experts and can exert our influence. We are at home like no other in the worlds of water management, transport and mobility, urban environment and industrial infrastructure. Our people want to make a positive contribution to the future and leave sustainable solutions for future generations. Innovation is our second nature. We do this by applying our collective knowledge together with customers and partners. Our network organization of smart entrepreneurs connects the best and brightest people in the world.
We are connecting the digital with the physical world at an ever faster pace. In collaboration with our clients and partners, we use the latest digital technologies to translate data into insights and prospects. In this way we structurally support our clients in taking the next step in the continuous optimization and sustainability of their business operations. Our motto, also in the inevitable Digital Transformation: "Let's Enhance Society Together!"