Do you want to enhance society by
applying and developing your data engineering skills? Do you want to be part of
an open network, which connects you with innovative technologies and the
brightest & smartest people all around the world?
We are Royal HaskoningDHV Digital. Our purpose is to harness the power of data and software to deliver the environments of tomorrow. We’re using our engineering heritage to enhance society and create a more sustainable future. A data-led understanding of how to integrate the physical and digital world creates a nearly endless array of possibilities. The concept of Digital Twinning is a key element in our strategy. Digital twins are the virtual representations of physical objects or systems across their life cycle. It uses real-time data and other sources to enable learning, reasoning and dynamically recalibrating for improved decision making.
- In our “Data and Digital Consultancy” group, we are looking for a data engineer with up to 3 years of relevant experience who can help us build digital twins;
- You will be working at the intersection between engineering and data science;
- It will be your main responsibility to design and implement data architectures. These include data lakes, databases, and batch and streaming IoT pipelines;
- You will be integrating machine learning models in order to enable Digital Twin solutions;
- Learning and growing is an integrated part of the job, since we want to use state of art technology.
What do you bring to the table?
- You have some experience in data analytics platforms (e.g. Databricks) and in at least one data orchestration frameworks (e.g. Azure Data Factory, Airflow, SSIS) or you want to learn these technologies;
- You have some experience in Azure DevOps and CI/CD;
- You are proficient in Python and SQL. Some additional experience in NoSQL, Pyspark/Scala and (Ba)sh is welcome.
- You know the concepts of Agile/Scrum;
- Preferably, you have familiarity with serverless and container technologies (e.g. Docker);
- Dutch language is nice, but English is a prerequisite, since we operate in an international setting.
What do we offer?
You will work in a professional organization with appealing (inter) national projects and products. You support these projects in a multidisciplinary environment with experts who are leaders in their field. Your work will contribute to enhancing society together. In addition, we offer good primary and secondary employment conditions as well as excellent opportunities for development in both width and depth. For example, we offer an attractive bonus scheme, flexible working conditions and opportunities for international projects, budget and time for personal development and travel opportunities. There is also the possibility to qualify for talent programs at different levels.
Interested? Apply now by sending in your CV and motivation letter.
For questions about the role you can contact Andreas Hoogeveen (email@example.com).
Acquisition as a result of this vacancy is not appreciated.