Product Owner Advisory Consulting Tooling
Product Owner Advisory Consulting Tooling
Does it give you energy to create the Product you own from scratch? Do you like to decide the complete product roadmap?
Royal HaskoningDHV is on a digital transformation journey to apply new technologies for new digital advisory services. Our digital transformation is rapidly enhancing our advisory consulting business. For this purpose, we have a product suite developed by a team of motivated, engaged, professional software developers and UX/UI designers who together with our civil engineers are delivering societal value. They’re looking for a product owner to help further shape and deliver the vision of these advisory tools. You’ll own a strategic roadmap and you’ll help reach the goals.
What do you bring?
This is a hands-on Product Ownership position for someone who has experience analyzing complex business processes, capturing value in actionable stories and together with the team and the business deliver value incrementally and continuously.
You know how to create a vision and you’re not afraid to own a strategic roadmap, translate them into concrete epics/user-stories and bringing the goals to life together with your team. You have an excellent way of communicating with your stakeholders to keep them up to date, getting their feedback and manage their expectations.
You are experienced working in an agile manner (Scrum/Kanban) and embracing the agile manifesto values.
- Solid insight into product management on strategic and tactical levels;
- Excellent stakeholder management across different management levels and business units;
- Startup / entrepreneurial mentality and knowledge of (lean) startup principles;
- Capability to develop and communicate the business value of the roadmap that will help excite teams and take product innovation to the next level;
- Express vision and up to date with latest technology, market trends and the ecosystem of potential partners / startups;
- Product owner / SCRUM or Agile certified and a minimum of 5 years’ experience in an Agile environment, and who can also coach others where necessary;
- Ensures user requirements are translated into user stories and prioritized into a backlog;
- Experience in creating strong internal business cases to support investment and internal resource requests;
- Previous experience working in transformation projects is advantageous;
- Engineering / heavy industry background is a great plus;
- Experience with innovating internal operational excellence & advisory tooling is a pre;
- Knowledge of Jira;
- Knowledge or affinity with engineering domains such as but not limited to coastal, flood, water, construction, geotechnical, energy and environmental is very useful;
- Knowledge of IT infrastructure is a pre;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and Dutch
- Bachelor / master’s degree (preferably in data, science, engineering, business or IT).
What do we offer?
At Royal HaskoningDHV a great working atmosphere is standard and organizational and personal development take central stage. In this role, we offer you a multidisciplinary environment with senior experts in the field of software development for high level engineering purposes. As a RHDHV employee you also have access to a wide range of personal development courses. And of course, an excellent compensation package with flexible terms of employment is guaranteed.
We’ve been around for more than 135 years. We drive inclusive sustainable development with our clients in areas that we master and can actively influence. Our people are keen to positively change the future and leave a legacy. Our networked organisation of smart entrepreneurs connects the best and brightest people in the world. Together we have an ambition to run a financially healthy business by putting our collective intelligence into practice with clients and partners. We are commercial savvy engineers, project managers and consultants who design smart cities, airports, ports, buildings and more. We reinvent industries; co-create clean energy and fresh water by using smart data and digitizing information flows and models. More and more, we connect the digital with the real world in an accelerating pace. Working together with our clients and partners, we use data and algorithms to translate insights into foresights. We help our clients in their digital transformation, and we support our clients’ business with better and faster execution of their ambitions. Enhancing society together!
Is this your role and the challenge you are looking for? Then apply now to get in touch with our recruiters. For more information, please can contact Arno van Smeden at: +31 883481976.