Inspired by the Scaled Agile Framework, our Product Owners work with Product Management and other stakeholders to maximize the value of the work of a Scrum team. Due to the hypergrowth ambition of Aquasuite we have recently grown to three Scrum teams and are looking for a Product Owner for one of these teams.
- You provide crystal clear clarity for the developers and for our company on the product backlog items to be worked on.
- You act as a business savvy, entrepreneurial decision maker, always considering the strategic goals of our company and the specific product strategy and its related features.
- You will collaborate with Product Owners of the other Scrum teams within and outside Aquasuite to align planning, priorities and dependencies.
Who you are
- Excellent stakeholder management across different management levels and business units.
- Start-up / entrepreneurial mentality and knowledge of (lean) start-up principles.
- Capability to develop and communicate the business value of the roadmap that will help excite teams and take product innovation to the next level.
- Ensures user requirements are translated into user stories and prioritized into a backlog.
- Up to date with latest technology and market trends
- Scrum product owner or Agile certified and a minimum of 5 years’ experience in an Agile environment, and who can also coach others where necessary.
- Water domain and/or Industrial Automation background is a great plus.
- Knowledge of IT infrastructure and Cloud is a pre.
- Bachelor/ master’s degree (preferably in computer science, engineering, business or IT).
- Flexibility in your working hours and working place. Work from home or from one of our many offices.
- An organisation where you can grow with your peers, organised in Digital Hubs (‘guilds’).
- The opportunity to develop your skills and expertise through courses, hackathons, workshops and boot camps.
- A diverse and growing team of enthusiast colleagues that want to make a positive impact together
- A culture where celebrating team successes is the norm.
- Countless career opportunities within our international company that employs 6000 people in 140 different countries.
- An appealing product vision and strategy with a focus on hypergrowth and scalability
- We offer a good salary (min Euro 2.961 – max Euro 4.940, depending on seniority and years of relevant experience) and secondary employment conditions.
If you are interested, then don’t hesitate to get in touch with us at [email protected] or apply directly online! We are always available for an informal chat, a demo or a day’s shadowing.