Product Owner Dynamics365 CE and Power Apps
already have experience working with Microsoft Dynamics 365 and Power Apps Portals and are you looking for the next step in your career? Then look no
further! The Dynamics 365 CE/Portals Product Owner is accountable for managing
our Microsoft Dynamics 365 CE and Power Apps Portal solutions.
What you will do as a Product Owner Dynamics365 CE and Power Apps
These will be your key responsibilities:
- Collaborate with internal clients to understand objectives, analyse, and anticipate requirements, and translate these to technical solutions together with the product development team.
- Define the scope and approach for each of the business needs. And translate them to user stories on your product backlog.
- Oversee development of the product throughout the SDLC.
- Help the product teams to form and manage the Dynamics 365 CE and Customer Portal roadmap.
- You will configure and support Dynamics 365 Sales & Marketing, Customer Service and Power Apps Portals/Pages, together with other members of the development team and implementation partners.
- Develop training materials and provide webinars or information sessions where needed.
Where you will workRoyal HaskoningDHV is a leading project management, engineering, and consultancy firm. With nearly 6,000 professionals, our company offers worldwide consultancy services from 150 offices in 35 countries. The international presence, ambitions for innovation in the digital field and our project portfolio ensure that Royal HaskoningDHV demands strong support from ICT.
Our Corporate Group Workplace Solutions (WPS) supplies expertise to support our business needs, processes, and global way of working by offering innovative, future proof and cost-effective solutions. As part of WPS, the department Enterprise Automation is responsible for developing and maintaining our enterprise software solutions, working closely with our internal customers, colleagues, and suppliers.
What you bring
your organizational skills and proactiveness, taking ownership of your work and
the applications and challenges you are responsible for is second nature to you.
Your ability to translate business needs in technical solutions provides you
with the ability to fulfil this pivotal role between our business stakeholders
and the technical team and suppliers.
Furthermore, you have:
- A bachelor or master’s degree in Business Administration, Information Technology or equivalent;
- Strong experience with Dynamics 365 Marketing, Dynamics 365 Sales, Dynamics 365 Customer Service, and the Power Platform;
- Fluent knowledge of the English language;
- A proactive attitude, you are flexible, and you are driven to optimize business value, user experience and process efficiency.
Are you Microsoft and/or PSPO1/PSPO2 certified? Then that’s a plus.
What we offer you
work in an international and dynamic environment in which personal development
and many growth opportunities are key. Collegiality and team spirit are
important corporate values that are heavily present in the department. We value
accountability and results. Above all, we believe in a culture of growth, respect,
and brightness: we use our collective expertise to enhance society together.
Besides that, we also offer you:
- A good work-life balance;
- All the tools you need to work wherever and whenever you want;
- 28 holidays based on a 40-hour work week;
- A good primary salary pension accrual through our own pension fund;
- A pleasant workplace in our office in the middle of nature in Amersfoort and travel allowance or a NS-Business Card;
- Lifelong learning by offering you plenty of training & development opportunities;
- Rewarding based on performance and personal competencies;
- Personal budget which you can use to buy extra days off, to buy a bicycle or just to have some additional salary.
Are you our new colleague?
Then we would like to meet you! Click on the apply button and upload your resume and motivation letter. For more information, please contact Ruben Hopmans, Manager Enterprise Automation, Workplace Solutions, via +31 6 535 982 38 or via [email protected]