Project Manager/Digital Twin Delivery
- United Kingdom
What you will do
As our new Project Manager Digital Twin Delivery you will manage customer DT cocreation projects and product development activities. You will focus on ensuring the delivery of high-quality Digital Twin (DT) solutions in a timely and efficient manner. Where needed, you will support product development activities and partner software testing programmes. It will be your responsibility to:
- Planning work content and resource availability and monitoring progress versus plan.
- Communicate project status to DT management team.
- Maintain the project scope and manage structures change control processes.
- Manage and mitigate project risks.
- Ensure delivery of expected outcomes and benefits and capture these for case studies and other marketing materials.
You will work closely with the Digital Twin team members and coordinate resources from various teams across the wider Digital Business Line.
At Royal HaskoningDHV Digital, we combine more than 140 years of technical experience with the latest digital technologies to help clients across a range of sectors thrive in our complex and dynamic environment. Our people want to make a positive change to the future and leave a legacy for generations to come. Our motto: ‘enhancing society together’.
You will work within our Digital Twin Suite. Driven by real-time data, a digital twin is a virtual mirror of a real-world asset, process or even an entire system, like a supply chain or city. This mirror provides insight into how that asset behaves under a variety of simulated conditions, helping you to improve decision-making, optimise processes and manage risk for business resilience and competitive advantage. By uniting these digital twins with the technologies that help us to visualise and analyse data, we can improve efficiency, lower costs, and develop more informed solutions to today’s big societal and environmental challenges.
Who you are
To be successful in this role you need to have 5+ years’ experience in project and programme management in a software solutions company/environment. You have experience with agile methodologies (e.g. Scales Agile Framework) and working with cutting edge technology and advance analytics. Having industry expertise in water (wastewater treatment, water networks etc.) or industry (manufacturing, heavy industry etc.) is an advantage, but not a must.
You are an enthusiastic person that is willing to make a difference in an ambitious and growing business. Your communication skills are excellent, and you have strong organizational capability with a keen attention to detail. You are able to:
- Establish clarity from ambiguity and simplify complexity.
- Use your initiative and make decisions under pressure.
- Quickly engage with individuals across different functions and build rapport and enthusiasm with partners and customers.
- Able to listen and respond positively to people with differing views and opinions and constructively challenge resistance to change.
- Capable of building and retaining relationships both internal and external with direct sales, product, and marketing.
What we offer
You will work together with smart-like minder colleagues with a passion for DIGITAL. It is a diverse and growing team of enthusiast colleagues that want to make a positive impact together. We offer you:
- A good salary.
- Flexibility in your working hours and working place. Work from home or in one of our many offices.
- The opportunity to develop your skills and expertise through courses, hackathons, workshops and bootcamps.
- Digital Hubs where you can grow with you peers.
- Countless career opportunities within our international company.
Would you like to contribute to society by applying your skills? Then this is your chance! If you are interested, then don’t hesitate to get in touch with us at [email protected] or apply directly online! We are always available for an informal chat, a demo or a day’s shadowing.