Quality Management Coordinator
Royal HaskoningDHV (RHDHV) is a worldwide engineering and project management and consultancy firm, with 6000 colleagues spread over 150 countries. Each and every one of us is committed to working with clients and partners on projects that have a positive impact on people, our living environment, and the economy.
We’ve been around for more than 140 years. We drive inclusive sustainable development with our clients in areas that we master and can actively influence. Our people are keen to positively change the future and leave a legacy. Our networked organization of smart entrepreneurs connects the best and brightest people in the world. Together we have the ambition to run a financially healthy business by putting our collective intelligence into practice with clients and partners.
About AG Industry & Buildings Indonesia
The AG I&B Indonesia provides engineering consulting and project management services for industrial facilities in the Food & Beverage, pharmaceutical and FMCG markets.
The AG consists of some 70 payroll staff that are mostly office based plus 50 contact staff that works on construction sites. The staff pool consists or architects, engineers, document controllers, modelers, specialists, project managers, construction managers and supervisors. The AG is organized in 3 Project Teams that each deliver complete integrated projects. Next to this and engineering support team provides specialist input and a CM team manages all projects in the construction phase.
Now we are looking for a Quality Management Coordinator reporting to the Director Advisory Group on quality management development in the AG.
- Coordinating and developing local procedures, forms, and templates
- Being the contact point to gather all feedback / comments from “internal end users” after implementing new procedures / forms / templates
- Performing flash & self-audits, in addition to the External audit (Certification audit) and the Annual Internal Audit (by Corporate) to assist and check the QMS compliance in projects
- Assisting with the organisation and preparation of internal and external audits of the AG
- Structuring and maintaining our Common Data Environment (CDE)
- Collecting and providing input on QHSE issues/lessons learnt/best practices/new developments
- Supporting and/or assisting internal project & proposal evaluations
- Coordinating Client Satisfaction Surveys
- Assisting project teams during proposal preparation about QHSE management aspects
- Assisting project teams during the execution phases about QHSE management aspects
- Collecting and providing input for the preparation and status review of the AG KPI’ and TIPs if defined)
- Coordinate alignment on QHSE Group policies with the Country-QMC (Jakarta based QMC/QHSE Consultant for the APAC region)
- Giving introduction to the Management System to new joiners
- Creating quality awareness within the group together with line management
- Alignment with DAG, BU-QMC and/or IPA
- Bachelor degree or equivalent with major in Civil, Mechanical, Electrical engineering
- At least 3 years of experience in an engineering role
- At least 3 years of experience in Quality management system field (ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and OHSAS)
- Prefer candidates with working experience in an engineering, consultancy services company active in Industrial projects
- Understanding of design processes and construction activities in all stages
- Understanding of basic principles of quality management systems and how to apply them for service oriented companies
- Experience in making annual QOHSE plan, knowledge of HSE risk assessment approach
- Good communication skills (reading, writing, speaking) in English
- Able to convince others, to motivate but also able to challenge