Revit/BIM Modeler Structures (Junior/Medior/Senior)
Translating client’s challenges into solutions and designs based on your 3D BIM models and 2D drawings or sheets. That is what you will do as BIM modeler. You are focused on Revit and you work together with our team’s comprehensive maritime expertise. This is how you will support and deliver pragmatic solutions to the front runners on the Dutch and global maritime markets!
What you do as Revit/BIM Modeler StructuresSince Royal HaskoningDHV ranks #2 worldwide in maritime consultancy, this translates to a large variety of projects for you to work on. Such as:
- Large international port development projects;
- Large (inter)national port infrastructure design;
- Engineering projects;
- Smaller feasibility or design assignments.
- For quay walls, jetties, dolphins and for example locks we rely on Revit.
As a BIM modeler, you translate output into models and drawings using Revit and possibly AutoCAD. You work together with team members in your (Dutch) office but might also be sharing knowledge and/or working together on large projects with colleagues around the globe. To do so, you need to be up to date with all kinds of software (developments). That way you can adapt to our client’s needs. While implementing BIM you will be challenged to automate repetitive tasks using Dynamo, that will allow continuous innovation via our Digital Ways of Working (DWoW) programme.
Where you will work
As Revit/BIM Modeler you will become part of the Maritime Advisory Group in The Netherlands. This group consists of 100 staff spread over three locations in Amersfoort, Rotterdam, and Nijmegen. Our specialties range from BIM modelling to project management, structural engineering, and port planning to vessel movement expertise. Our business line counts up to 650 maritime professionals worldwide.
What you bringWe expect a Revit/BIM Modeler to be flexible and pro-active. You of course also have working knowledge of the Autodesk Suite, especially in Revit. Furthermore, you:
- Have an educational background in Civil Engineering and/or clear motivation to develop in port structures and port development;
- Have 1-15 years relevant work experience;
- Fluent in Dutch (at least B2 level) and professional English language skills;
- Nice to have would be a basic knowledge of Dynamo, AutoCad and Civil3D.
What we offer youWithin our company you will be able to develop yourself while working in a key position in various project teams. You will work on challenging projects, both in the Netherland and worldwide. Besides that, we also offer you:
- A good work-life balance, including a laptop and company cell phone so you can work wherever and whenever you want;
- 28 holidays based on a 40-hour work week;
- A good primary salary and pension accrual through our own pension fund;
- A workplace in our office in Amersfoort or Rotterdam (changing to Delft in 2024) and travel allowance or a NS-Business Card;
- Lifelong learning by offering you plenty of training & development opportunities, in the Maritime consultancy sector with access to a worldwide knowledge base as well;
- Personal budget which you can use to buy extra days off, to buy a bicycle or just to have some additional salary.
Are you our new colleague?We would like to meet you! Apply now via the application button below and upload your motivation letter and resume. Would you like to know more about the job/application procedure? Please contact Michelle Spoor, Lead Recruiter-Water and Maritime-NL, at [email protected]
Acquisition for this vacancy by agencies is not appreciated and offered candidates will not be taken into consideration.