Sales Development Representative
- United Kingdom
At Royal HaskoningDHV, we
know that the key to growth is in a high-performing sales team. That’s why
we’re seeking a qualified sales development representative (SDR) to find and
screen potential customers who can benefit from our products and services.
What you do as a Sales Development RepresentativeAs the first line of communication with prospects, ideal SDRs have a strong hunter mentality and a good understanding of the sales process, excelling at researching leads, starting new relationships, and setting our sales closers up for success. You should be a quick learner with strong communication skills, and have the ability to showcase our offerings in a compelling way. Every potential customer is an opportunity for you to boost top-line revenue growth, customer acquisition levels, and profitability. Your responsibilities also include:
- Represent our company’s products and services, starting with a comprehensive understanding and leading to consumer research to identify how our solutions meet needs
- Generate leads and build relationships by nurturing warm prospects and finding new potential sales opportunities
- Manage and maintain a pipeline of interested prospects, book meetings and engage sales executives for next steps
- Identify best practices to refine the company’s lead generation playbook
Where you will workAt Royal HaskoningDHV Digital we are connecting the digital with the physical world at an ever-faster pace. In collaboration with our clients and partners, we use the latest digital technologies to translate data into insights and prospects. In this way we structurally support our clients in taking the next step in the continuous optimization and sustainability of their business operations. Our motto, also in the inevitable Digital Transformation: "Let's Enhance Society Together!"
What you bring
- 1-2 years of sales experience, with a history of exceeding lead targets
- Strong communication skills via phone and email
- Located either in the Netherlands or in the UK
- Proven creative problem-solving approach and strong analytical skills
- Strong desire and ability to move up within a sales organization
What we offer youYou will work together with smart, like-minded colleagues on challenging projects. It is a diverse and growing team of enthusiast colleagues that want to make a positive impact. Besides that, we also offer you:
- A good work-life balance, including a laptop and company cell phone so you can work wherever and whenever you want;
- 28 holidays based on a 40-hour work week;
- A good primary salary and pension accrual through our own pension fund;
- A workplace in our offices and travel allowance or a NS-Business Card;
- Lifelong learning by offering you plenty of training & development opportunities;
- Personal budget which you can use to buy extra days off, to buy a bicycle or just to have some additional salary;
- Our challenging Young Professional Program in which you focus on developing your hard and soft skills, together with other young professionals within the organisation;
- Young Royal HaskoningDHV that organises inspiring events, workshops and excursions with colleagues inside and outside the Netherlands.
Are you our new colleague?We would like to meet you! Click on the apply button and upload your resume and motivation letter. For more information, you can always contact Arno van Smeden, Recruiter Digital, at [email protected]
Acquisition for this vacancy by agencies is not appreciated and offered candidates will not be taken into consideration.