Sales Development Representative
Sales Development Representative
About Royal HaskoningDHV:Royal HaskoningDHV has been connecting people for 140 years. Together, through our expertise and passion, we have helped contribute to a better society and improved people’s lives with work underpinned by our sustainable values and goals. We are an independent international engineering and project management consultancy leading the way in sustainable development and innovation.
Royal HaskoningDHV is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences. We recognise that embracing diversity unlocks innovation and creativity and fosters collaboration. We want our employees to reflect the diversity of our communities and the customers we serve.
About Our Uptime team:A small team within a big organisation – We are a close knit team who are passionate about driving big successes within the wider business. We have great support from senior members which enable us to bring ideas forward. Approachable and forward thinking, we are dynamic and friendly. We work collaboratively with other business units to ensure the most successful outcomes at all times.
Role Context:At Royal Haskoning DHV, we know that the key to growth is in a high-performing sales team. That’s why we’re seeking a qualified sales development representative (SDR) to find and screen potential customers who can benefit from our products and services. As the first line of communication with prospects, ideal SDRs have a strong hunter mentality and a good understanding of the sales process, excelling at researching leads, starting new relationships, and setting our sales closers up for success. You should be a quick learner with strong communication skills, and have the ability to showcase our offerings in a compelling way. Every potential customer is an opportunity for you to boost top-line revenue growth, customer acquisition levels, and profitability.
Every day, the impacts of climate change become
clearer. Hazardous weather events are becoming both more frequent and more severe.
For people managing, controlling, or investing in assets and business
infrastructure, that’s huge cause for concern.
With Uptime, our mission is simple. We want to make our deep engineering and hazard expertise available to you on a global scale, so you can predict and understand the hazards that can impact key assets and business processes anywhere in the world. We want to enable you to take the right preventative actions at the right time, make informed risk decisions, and safeguard business continuity, minimising your downtime.
- Represent our company’s products and services, starting with a comprehensive understanding and leading to consumer research to identify how our solutions meet needs
- Generate leads and build relationships by nurturing warm prospects and finding new potential sales opportunities
- Manage and maintain a pipeline of interested prospects, book meetings and engage sales executives for next steps
- Identify best practices to refine the company’s lead generation playbook
- Utilize CRM Systems, cold calling, and email to generate new sales opportunities
- Identify prospect's needs and suggest appropriate products/services
- Build long-term trusting relationships with prospects to qualify leads as sales opportunities
- Proactively seek new business opportunities in the market
- Set up meetings or calls between (prospective) customers and sales executives
- Report to sales manager with weekly, monthly, and quarterly results
This role might be right for you if:
- You have 1-2 years of sales experience, with a history of exceeding lead targets
- You have strong communication skills via phone and email
- Are able to create problem-solving approach and strong analytical skills
- You have a strong desire and ability to move up within a sales organization
- You are adaptable and enjoys learning on the job
What we can offer you:Ambitious. Exciting. Lively. Collaborative. Dynamic. That’s how our colleagues describe our company. Want to contribute to enhancing society with your expertise? Be part of an open network where you’re connected with the brightest and smartest people and technologies? Join us!
You can look forward to growing your career in a dynamic workplace with development opportunities and support on your career path. We have flexible working models to ensure a balance of family and working life