In this role you aim for genuine impact
and improve communities by putting your Scrum skills into action. While being
part of an open network, you are connected with the brightest and smartest
people around the world, working with new and innovative technologies. Join
our team as a Scrum Master and let’s Enhance Society Together!
What you do as a Scrum MasterIn our Business Unit Software (the BUS!), you will guide the teams you are involved with as well as the people surrounding them in understanding and growing towards Scrum. By doing so, you help the BUS to achieve its goals in a more effective way. Furthermore, you will:
- help us improve by creating transparency where we know we need it, and, more important, on what we might not have realized yet we need;
- from there, you help us inspect and adapt towards better outcomes;
- serve the Product Owner in maximizing value;
- serve the developers, among others by coaching on self-organisation;
- serve the organisation, for example by raising impediments.
Where you will workAt Royal HaskoningDHV Digital we are connecting the digital with the physical world at an ever-faster pace. In collaboration with our clients and partners, we use the latest digital technologies to translate data into insights and prospects. In this way we structurally support our clients in taking the next step in the continuous optimization and sustainability of their business operations. Our motto, also in the inevitable Digital Transformation: "Let's Enhance Society Together!"
As a Scrum Master you will become part of the BUS, the Business Unit within the Business Line Digital where we work together on software solutions that improve efficiency and sustainability, and reduce risks, in all kinds of systems and processes. Do you want to know more about the software we create? Check it out here.
Furthermore, we expect you to join the Scrum Master Hub: a self-organizing network of peers where knowledge is shared and Scrum Masters grow their craftmanship.
We’re always striving to do more. To be better. To commit to the continuous development of our employees. By connecting minds and embracing creativity, we’re building a culture of diversity and empowerment. In our team, we innovate by working together and we challenge each other to get the best results. Respect for one another and a safe work environment are the foundations our team is built on. Together, we are building a future to be proud of.
What you bringWe are looking for a professional Scrum Master who has a genuine affinity with servant leadership. Somebody that can switch between stances depending on what is sensed to be needed. With your experience in navigating complex environments, you can bring and keep the Scrum values to life among colleagues. Furthermore, you:
- Have completed higher professional/university education;
- Are fluent in English;
- Have at least two years of experience as a dedicated Scrum Master;
- Have the ability to organize for effective levels of autonomy and alignment.
What we offer youYou will work together with smart, like-minded colleagues on challenging products. It is a diverse and growing team of enthusiast colleagues that want to make a positive impact. Besides that, we also offer you:
- A good work-life balance, including a laptop and company cell phone;
- 28 holidays based on a 40-hour work week;
- A good primary salary (between € 3458,- and € 5764,- gross per month, based on a 40-hour work week) and pension accrual through our own pension fund;
- A workplace in our office in Amersfoort and support in equipping your workplace at home;
- Travel allowance or a NS-Business Card;
- Lifelong learning by offering you plenty of training & development opportunities;
- Personal budget which you can use to buy extra days off, to buy a bicycle or just to have some additional salary;
- Bonusses based on company profit.
What the recruitment process looks like for this job opening
After you applied, we will assess your application. We might give you a phone call when we have questions on your resume or letter. Are we positive about your application? Then we will have an interview and possibly an assessment. After that follows a second interview. Are both you and we enthusiastic after the two interviews? Then we will proceed into the offer stage and once the contract is signed, we welcome you on board!
Are you our new colleague?We would like to meet you! Click on the apply button and answer some questions we have for you upfront, upload your resume and motivation letter. For more information, you can always contact Aernout van den Burg (Scrum Master) at email@example.com/or Arno van Smeden (Lead Recruiter Digital), at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Acquisition for this vacancy by agencies is not appreciated and offered candidates will not be taken into consideration.