Experienced Data Scientist
Do you want to enhance society by applying and
developing your skills? Do you want to be part of an open network, which
connects you with innovative technologies and the brightest & smartest
people all around the world?
At Royal HaskoningDHV Digital, we combine the latest digital technologies with over 140 years of engineering experience to help clients in various industry sectors to thrive in this new environment. Our people are keen to positively change the future and leave a legacy. By joining our data science team, you are part of our industry-leading work in AI, software development, predictive modelling, data science, and so much more.
About the team
Together we have the ambition to realize actionable foresights for smarter designs and better processes within cities, airports, ports, buildings and more. Data Science with Impact. Your home will be the data science practice, from which you will work closely with our Digital market or/and solution teams. We have a growth ambition and stay up to date by closely monitoring the latest developments in our field. We learn from and with each other during our nerd sessions and (mental) boot camps and by attending interesting conventions. In this manner, we maintain our state-of-the-art knowledge and expertise.
We are looking for an experienced data scientist who, together with our team, wants to take responsibility for realizing data science solutions.
What you bring to the table?
- You have achieved a bachelor’s or master’s degree in computer sciences, business analytics, AI or similar technical field of study;
- For this role you have a broad Python and/or R experience in a consultancy field. Such as TensorFlow, neural networks and deep learning. With this you position yourself as an expert and you like to take the lead;
- You know at least the fundamentals of the Microsoft Azure (ML/DevOps) and PowerBI;
- You have a commercial mind, so you enjoy seeing and creating opportunities in the market based on technology. You can demonstrate your experience through previous business development responsibilities and conversations you have had with customers;
- You are driven to solve environmental issues in our markets independently and with a team;
- In addition to hands-on modeling and programming, it is your ambition to further develop fellow data scientists by coaching them and sharing your knowledge;
- Within projects you can fulfill the role of lead data scientist or product owner.
- Finally, you have demonstrable experience in collaborating within multidisciplinary teams;
- For this role you have 4+ years of work experience as a data scientist;
- Fluent in Dutch and English;
- You scrum.
What you will do?
- Taking the lead in concretizing data science approaches for client projects, future solutions or improvement of existing products;
- Apply data science and machine learning from an explorative proof of concept phase to real time production within scrum development teams;
- Coaching and guiding fellow data scientists;
- Support in a market approach with your knowledge about the possibilities of data science, machine learning and AI, by participating in customer calls and contributing to proposals.
What we offer?
You will work in a professional organization with appealing (inter) national projects and products. You support these projects in a multidisciplinary environment with experts who are leaders in their field. Your work will contribute to enhancing society together. In addition, we offer good primary and secondary employment conditions as well as excellent opportunities for development in both width and depth. For example, we offer an attractive bonus scheme, flexible working conditions and opportunities for international projects, budget and time for personal development and travel opportunities. There is also the possibility to qualify for talent programs at different levels.
Interested? Apply now by sending in your CV and motivation letter.
Acquisition as a result of this vacancy is not appreciated.