Senior Full-Stack Developer Smart Mooring
Applying your skills in an open network of the brightest and smartest people around the world, where you are connected to innovative technologies. You will help clients in various industry sectors thrive in and you are part of industry leading work in AI, software development, data science and so much more!
What you do as Senior Full-Stack Developer Smart Mooring
You will become part of our Smart Mooring team. Here you will be building new software functionality and improve on the previous increments. Implementing new customer environments and taking part in client validation meetings are part of this role also. Furthermore, you will:
- Refine new user stories and creates solutions to them;
- Do peer code reviews;
- Align with the reference architecture.
About the team
At Royal HaskoningDHV Digital, we combine the latest digital technologies with over 140 years of engineering experience to help clients in various industry sectors to thrive in this new environment. We build a unique portfolio of software solutions and one of them is our Smart Mooring application. With Smart Mooring, we create safer, smarter, and more efficient ports, by providing our customers with a predictive decision support solution that uses real-time data and metocean forecasts to enhance vessel mooring and related operations.
The software solution is a new development for the industry at TRL-level 6 to 7 and already adopted by Port of Rotterdam, Rak Ports in the UEA and a port in the UK. Other customers from Port Authorities, Terminal operators and Shipping lines are lining up.
The team consists of a Product Owner, one other Full-Stack Developer, one Business Owner, one Business Developer and Maritime Engineers. The team is small which means it must rely on your expertise and pro-active contribution.
What you bring
We except a Senior Full-Stack Developer to have extensive experience programming while using a front-end framework such as React. This means that you have worked with relational databases like PostgreSQL as well, but you also know when to use NoSQL. For this role you need experience with building technical infrastructures and working in Agile teams, as well as working independently with Business stakeholders, which you provide with solutions and regular updates.
As a team player you can coach other team members as well, while also able to work independently. With your skills, you can take the lead in solution-oriented thinking and guide the team in the right direction!
- Have a bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution;
- Are fluent in English;
- Know how to write in Kotlin and Typescript would be a plus;
- Have experience with event-based architectures, which would be appreciated.
What we offer you
You will work in a professional organization with appealing (inter)national products. While supporting these projects you get to work in a multidisciplinary environment with experts who are leaders in their field. Your work will contribute to Enhancing Society Together. Besides that, we also offer you:
- A good work-life balance, including a laptop and company cell phone so you can work wherever and whenever you want;
- 28 holidays based on a 40-hour work week;
- A good primary salary and pension accrual through our own pension fund;
- A workplace in our office in Rotterdam or Amersfoort and travel allowance or a NS-Business Card;
- Lifelong learning by offering you plenty of training & development opportunities;
- Personal budget which you can use to buy extra days off, to buy a bicycle or just to have some additional salary.
Are you our new colleague?
Then we would like to meet you, apply now by using the button below! Do you have any questions? Then do not hesitate to send them to [email protected].
Acquisition for this vacancy by agencies is not appreciated and offered candidates will not be taken into consideration.