Senior full stack developer Smart Mooring
Do you want to enhance society by applying and developing your skills? Do you want to be part of an open network, which connects you with innovative technologies and the brightest & smartest people all around the world?
What you will do
For the Smart Mooring team, we are looking for a full stack developer that:
- Builds new software functionality and improves previous increments;
- Implements new customer environments;
- Takes part in client validation meetings;
- Refines new user stories and creates solutions to that;
- Doing peer code reviews;
- Aligns with the reference architecture.
At Royal HaskoningDHV Digital, we combine the latest digital technologies with over 140 years of engineering experience to help clients in various industry sectors to thrive in this new environment. Our people are keen to positively change the future and leave a legacy. By joining our software development practice, you are part of our industry-leading work in AI, software development, predictive modelling, data science, and so much more.
About the product and the team
The software solution is a new development for the industry at TRL-level 6 to 7 and already adopted by Port of Rotterdam, Rak Ports in the UEA and a port in the UK. Other customers from Port Authorities, Terminal operators and Shipping lines are lining up.
What you bring to the table
- Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution;
- Minimum 5 years of experience as a senior developer in a cross-functional team;
- Kotlin and Typescript is a plus;
- You have extensive experience programming using a front-end framework such as React;
- You worked with relational databases like Postgresql, but you also know when to use NoSQL;
- Experience with event-based architectures is appreciated;
- Experience with building technical infrastructure;
- Experience in working in Agile teams and working independently with Business stakeholders providing solutions and regular updates;
- You are a team player, and can coach other team members, but also able to work independently;
- You are able to take the lead in solution-oriented thinking and guide the team in the right technical direction;
- Fluent in English.
What we offer?
You will work in a professional organization with appealing (inter) national products. You support these projects in a multidisciplinary environment with experts who are leaders in their field. Your work will contribute to enhancing society together.
In addition, we offer good primary and secondary employment conditions. We offer excellent opportunities for your professional development and we value a good work-life balance with flexible working conditions.
Would you like to contribute to society by applying your skills? Then this is your chance! If you are interested, then don’t hesitate to get in touch with us at [email protected] or apply directly online! We are always available for an informal chat, a demo or a day’s shadowing.
Acquisition as a result of this vacancy is not appreciated.#LI-DNI