Senior Mechanical/Electrical Supervisor
Royal HaskoningDHV has been connecting people for 140 years. Together, through our expertise and passion, we have helped contribute to a better society and improved people’s lives with work underpinned by our sustainable values and goals.
Our world today faces many challenges, on a global and local scale. We work closely with clients across Indonesia to deliver services that enhance the lives of the people who live in its cities, towns, and villages.
- Report to Head of Construction as line manager;
- Report to Site Engineer and Construction Manager in project level;
- Supervision of the correct execution of the activities of contractors/vendors in accordance with the approved drawings, schedules and prescribed rules and instructions;
- Carry out the daily quality inspection and fill out the QA check forms for the inspection of the Works. Ensure that the Works done as per project requirements;
- The identification of major deviations, the preparation of a report and the direct information of all those involved in this; Including the health, safety and environmental aspects of that part of the work being supervised;
- Checking whether for activities supervise, the necessary work permits are present;
- Review contractors shop drawings and coordinate with Site Engineer and to include client approvals where necessary;
- Advise site instructions to Site Engineer and responses to RFI from contractor after receiving instruction from Site
- Engineer or Construction Manager and client approval where necessary;
- Prepare quality Non Conformity Report (NCR) for Construction Manager to distribute to Construction Contractor;
- Monitor daily progress on site and report to Site Engineer;
- Participate in Daily and weekly coordination meetings and discipline specific meetings;
- Prepare daily report on activities completed and compare versus plan to ensure that the right information gets reported in weekly report and discussed at weekly coordination meetings;
- To verify actual work progress on site against contactor claim;
- Inspections of workshop and witnessing of tests;
- Prepare the defects list of the works towards the end of the construction or installation works;
- Ensure safety requirement being followed in the supervised area;
- Develop and monitor snag at the end of installation/construction works;
- To provide technical guidance on site with the coordination of discipline engineer and Construction Manager in the absence of site engineer;
NOTE: If you are interested in this role, please kindly apply with your updated CV. Thank you!