Smart Factory (Design) Consultant
Are you looking for the next step in your career? Do you want to be part of the creation of a successful business in the digital industry space?
At Royal HaskoningDHV Digital, we connect the physical and digital world at an ever-faster pace. In collaboration with our clients and partners, we use the latest digital technologies such as digital twins to turn reactive decision-making into proactive problem-solving. Would you like to join our mission? Join our team today!
What you will do as a Smart Factory (Design) Consultant
This is a position characterised by a strong commercial flavour. This is a position characterised by a strong commercial flavour. You bear ultimate responsibility for the integrated (pre)sales funnel for our Digital Consultancy branch within the industry sector. Consider, for example, consultancy services in the domains Data Science, Machine Learning, Data Engineering, BIM, Digital Twins, Virtual and Augmented Reality, Internet of Things, Cloud technology, advanced GIS, and Remote Sensing technology, as well as, custom solutions in Microsoft Azure, Amazon AWS, or Esri Arcgis are in our scope.
- You will lead and deliver the defined scope. In addition to the solution design delivery, you will manage the procurement process which includes the translation from functional into technical requirements and coordination of the sourcing process to find the desired technology, platform, products and system integration partner that meets client expectations.
- By doing so you will support our clients with:
- You will position yourself as an orchestrator of cutting-edge technologies to enable these transformations (IoT, Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Digital Twin, Digital Simulation, Edge Computing, etc.).
About the team
The digital consultancy team at Royal HaskoningDHV Digital consists of 120 employees in the Netherland, UK, and Singapore. We provide consultancy services related to digital transformation (like digital strategy, enterprise architecture, and data services like in-depth training, data strategies, and implementation). We develop bespoke data solutions around domain-specific areas like smart infrastructure, water, energy systems and climate. Our team consists of business consultants, enterprise architects, GIS – and data engineering, and data scientists. As part of the growth strategy for this unit, we are looking to strengthen the team with a Smart Factory (Design) Consultant.
What you will bring
- Experience with manufacturing operations management process (continuous, batch, discrete production);
What is your desired background
- A degree related to Process engineering, Chemical engineering, IT, Computer Sciences or a related study
- Specialization in Food & Beverage, consumer goods applications and regulations
- Experience with automation system integrator beside end-user (client-side).
- Experience with multi-partner projects and subcontracting.
- Previous consulting experience is a plus
What is your technological background
- PLCs and OPC Technology
- HMI, SCADA, DCS, Batch Control Systems / Batch Logic, Process Historians (Time Series Data)
- MOMS: MES, WMS, MMS, I(i)oT, Relational databases and SQL
- Cloud computing, Data warehousing, etc.
- Web technologies
- Reporting tools
- Python or similar scripting languages
- Data Analytics / Data Science
What we offer you
- We reward based on personal competencies and the professional development opportunities are extensive.
- We combine this with an excellent package of flexible employment conditions and a good work-life balance such as flexible working hours and home working options.
- We offer a good salary (min Euro 4.035, - – max Euro 6.758, - depending on seniority and years of relevant experience) and secondary employment conditions.
Are you our new colleague?
Are you our new Smart Factory (Design) Consultant? We would like to meet you! Simply upload your CV and motivation letter via the application button.
The procedure usually consists of two exploratory conversations (first via MS Teams) and an introduction to the team so that you get a good idea of where and with whom you are going to work. A capacity test can be part of the selection procedure.
For more information please contact our recruitment team at [email protected].
Acquisition through an agency is not appreciated.