your skills in an open network of brightest and smartest people around the
world, where you are connected to innovative technologies. You will help
clients in various industry sectors, and you are responsible for documenting
the architecture baseline in the architecture repository and actively work with
the development teams to adopt and implement them.
What you will do as a Solution Architect
As a Solution Architect, you are the linking pin between the management, the stakeholders in the business and our development teams. You align with the management and the stakeholders to understand the vision, strategy and requirement. Based on this input you design solutions that are within the architectural boundaries as defined in the reference architecture and captured in an epic architecture. And of course, you provide architectural guidance to Agile Engineers and facilitate the development teams in realising their strategy. This means you:
- Arrange approval for architecture artefacts with business stakeholders, lead architect, architects of other domains and delivery teams.
- Work closely with the enterprise architect and co-create architecture roadmaps and an architecture plan in line with the business strategy.
- Monitor the execution of the architecture roadmaps by maintaining and coordinating the architecture backlog of the global solution.
- Ensure the architecture repository for the global solution is always up to date.
Because of your natural curiosity, you keep abreast with new or changing insights, architecture practices, technology and the relevant developments in the IT and financial services markets. And do you have ideas on how to improve the IT landscape withing the global solution? Then that is more than welcome.
About the team
At Royal HaskoningDHV Digital we are connecting the digital with the physical world at an ever-faster pace. In collaboration with our clients and partners, we use the latest digital technologies to translate data into insights and prospects. In this way we structurally support our clients in taking the next step in the continuous optimization and sustainability of their business operations. Our motto, also in the inevitable Digital Transformation: "Let's Enhance Society Together!"
The 300 digital natives within Royal HaskoningDHV Digital are divided into various teams. Based on both our needs and your desires, we will decide together which team is the best fit for you. Because we wat to scale up out products, all our teams have one thing in common: the desire to become a more and more agile product organisation every day.
What you bring
You are a true networker with great stakeholder management skills and a focus on delivery and a great internal customer satisfaction. Because of your experience in Agile environments in the IT, Consultancy or Engineer sector, coaching Agile Engineers is no problem for you. Furthermore, you have:
least 5 years of relevant working experience and experience with Software
Practical experience with DevOps Teams working Scrum in a SAFe context.
- A bachelor's or master's degree in computer sciences or similar technical field of study, or equivalent practical experience.
- Excellent Dutch & English language skills, both in speech as in writing.
- Practical experience with architecture frameworks like Togaf and Archimate.
- Work in customer projects. Being the trusted digital savvy advisor of our clients. In client engagement sessions examining and challenging customer requirements towards the solution intend. In project execution phase overseeing the solution delivery.
- The skills to convey IT subjects in business terminology.
- Do you also have experience with Microsoft Azure services? Then that is a nice to have.
What we offer you
You will work together with smart, like-minded colleagues on exciting projects. It is a diverse and growing team of enthusiastic colleagues who want to make a positive impact. Besides that, we also offer you:
- A good work-life balance, including a laptop and company cell phone.
- 28 holidays based on a 40-hour work week.
- A good primary salary and pension accrual through our own pension fund.
- A workplace in our offices in NL / UK and travel allowance or a NS-Business Card.
- Lifelong learning by offering you plenty of training & development opportunities.
- Digital Hubs where you can grow with your peers.
- Personal budget which you can use to buy extra days off, to buy a bicycle or just to have some additional salary.
- Bonuses based on company profit.
Are you our new colleague?
Then we would like to meet you, apply now by using the button below! Do you have any questions? Then do not hesitate to send them to Arno van Smeden (Recruiter) via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Acquisition for this vacancy by agencies is not appreciated and offered candidates will not be taken into consideration.