UX / UI Designer
Applying your skills in an open network of brightest and smartest people around the world, where you are connected to innovative technologies. You will help clients in various industry sectors thrive in and you are part of that industry leading work in AI, software development, data science and so much more!
What you do as a UX / UI Designer
We have started with integrating end-user insights from different existing software groups into a shared User Interface, using a 3D game engine. This is being testing with clients through first paid solutions and demo’s. Next steps are to integrate these solutions further into a coherent platform product, and to develop a configurator to make implementation for clients easy and reliable.
We require an UX/UI designer to lead the testing of these ideas and design of needed features, in collaboration with internal and external customers and our development teams.
(3D) UI development is done in our own Development team. Working with other development teams in realising new (backend) features is done via Scaled Agile Framework. You will collaborate with the Product Owner (PO) to convert feature designs to User Stories and prioritise these on the backlog for the developers. In collaboration with the PO, you will answer specific questions from the development team so they can deliver the required User Stories per Sprint.
About the team
At Royal HaskoningDHV Digital we are connecting the digital with the physical world at an ever-faster pace. In collaboration with our clients and partners, we use the latest digital technologies to translate data into insights and prospects. In this way we structurally support our clients in taking the next step in the continuous optimization and sustainability of their business operations. Our motto, also in the inevitable Digital Transformation: "Let's Enhance Society Together!"
You will be part of our Digital Twin team. Driven by real-time
data, a digital twin is a virtual mirror of a real-world asset, process or
entire system, like a supply chain or city. This mirror provides insight into
how that asset or process behaves now, how it behaved in the past and how it
will behave under a variety of predicted or simulated conditions. We unite
these insights through state-of-the-art game engine based, 3D (AR/VR)
interfaces. These Digital Twins help to improve decision-making, optimise
processes, manage risk and develop more informed solutions to today’s big
societal and environmental challenges.
Our goal is to integrate and productise Royal HaskoningDHV Digital Twin software capabilities, making it possible to deliver more and better software services to more clients. Digital Twin Team is part of the Business Unit Software, working according to SAFe principles (Scaled Agile Framework).
What you bring
You have a bachelor's or master's degree in a relevant design field (e.g. UX, Industrial, Digital or Software), another relevant technical field of study or a comparative professional portfolio.
Furthermore, you have
- at least 5 years of experience and 3 years of UX design;
- specific and
demonstrable experience in:
- UX/UI design of a platform product, that can be easily configured for different use cases and end-users
- Business to business software in the ‘build environment’, like Asset Management, Industry 4.0 (analytics-, monitoring-, or control of asset/process performance;
- demonstrable ability to take ideas from concept through prototype design and on to feature delivery with an Agile software development team.
Additionally, you are
- flexible and inventive, to cope with different needs and ideas from different internal and external customers;
- showing initiative and take ownership, due to working in remote teams;
- fluent in English; Dutch is a plus;
- a good communicator.
What we offer
You will work together with smart, like-minded colleagues on challenging projects. It is a diverse and growing team of enthusiastic colleagues who want to make a positive impact. Besides that, we also offer you:
- A good work-life balance, including a laptop and company cell phone;
- 28 holidays based on a 40-hour work week;
- A good primary salary and pension accrual through our own pension fund;
- A workplace in our office in Amersfoort or in Birmingham and travel allowance or a NS-Business Card;
- Lifelong learning by offering you plenty of training & development opportunities;
- Digital Hubs where you can grow with your peers;
- Personal budget which you can use to buy extra days off, to buy a bicycle or just to have some additional salary;
- Bonuses based on company profit.
Are you our new colleague?
Then we would like to meet you, apply now by using the button below! Do you have any questions? Then do not hesitate to send them to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Acquisition for this vacancy by agencies is not appreciated and offered candidates will not be taken into consideration.