Royal HaskoningDHV has been around for 140 years. We drive inclusive sustainable development with our clients in areas that we master and can actively influence. Our people are keen to positively change the future and leave a legacy. Our networked organisation of smart entrepreneurs connects the best and brightest people in the world. Together we have an ambition to run a financially healthy business by putting our collective intelligence into practice with clients and partners. We are commercial savvy engineers, project managers and consultants who design smart cities, airports, ports, buildings and more. We reinvent industries; co-create clean energy and fresh water by using smart data and digitizing information flows and models. More and more, we connect the digital with the real world in an accelerating pace.
Working together with our clients and partners, we use data and algorithms to translate insights into foresights. We help our clients in their digital transformation and we support our clients’ business with better and faster execution of their ambitions. Enhancing society together! Let's connect!
We are looking for a pixel driven UX/UI designer for our web applications. These applications tend to visualise engineering related concepts, sometimes using maps for instance. These are visualisation you will probably not see elsewhere. We believe good usability goes together with creative and beautiful design. If you’re interested in making your designs enhance society, please apply!
Who you are
- Some years’ experience developing web applications either public facing or internal.
- Visualizing information and coupling this to good UX practices and pleasant aesthetics.
- Creating design concepts.
- Working with other UX-ers.
- Good experience with Sketch, Axure or comparable tools.
- Of course, you have experience working closely with software developers and product owners.
- You probably have a degree in Communication, Media and Design or Interaction Design (HBO or University level).
What we offer
- A great team, with developers and one other UX-er.
- Great software to work on, software that matters to the planet.
- Skill development.
- Multidisciplinary environment with senior experts in the field of software development for high level engineering purposes.
- Access to a wide range of personal development courses.
- Excellent compensation package with flexible terms of employment.
What do we offer?
At Royal HaskoningDHV a great working atmosphere is standard and organizational and personal development take central stage. In this role, we offer you a multidisciplinary environment with senior experts in the field of software development for high level engineering purposes. As a RHDHV employee you also have access to a wide range of personal development courses. And of course, an excellent compensation package with flexible terms of employment is guarantee.
Is this your role and the challenge you are looking for? Then apply now to get in touch with our recruiters.
For more information, please can contact Arno van Smeden at firstname.lastname@example.org.