Our Digital Transport & Logistics services and solutions

Smart Ports

From reducing costs and battling climate change to ensuring security and putting data to good use, today’s ports and terminals face a multitude of challenges. Our Smart Ports solutions combine the latest digital technologies with advanced operator intelligence to enable more efficient and effective working.

Learn more

Smart Airports

Many aspects of airport development and management can be enhanced through smart aviation disciplines, from asset management and operations to customer experience and sustainability. With our blend of digital insights and decades of aviation experience, Royal HaskoningDHV is leading the charge towards smart aviation.

Learn more

Smart Mobility

Increased mobility, urbanisation, electrification, and automated and connected vehicles are just some of the trends transforming today’s complex transportation environment. Using the latest technologies, we provide data-driven insights and tailor-made solutions to give you greater operational control and ensure improved network and infrastructure design.

Learn more (page in Dutch)

Digital Rail

Our digital twins for the rail sector enable automated and connected train, passenger, and cargo flows, optimised schedules, and smart methodologies for better asset management and increased safety. We apply AI and ML techniques for inspection and detection, optimise scheduling using advanced algorithms, design roadmaps and support your organisation with our expert business architects, digital solutions, cutting-edge capabilities, and digital consultancy. 

Learn more

Digital Twins

Digital twins have the potential to radically transform the way we think and operate as a society, providing the insight and agility needed to turn reactive decision making into proactive problem solving. Learn how they can help you overcome challenges, identify new opportunities, and make informed decisions more quickly.

Learn more

Digital Business Transformation Consultancy

Our digital consultants have years of experience using our proven business transformation framework and enterprise architecture methodology to help customers navigate their digital transformation journeys. We will help you select and implement the latest technology solutions within your existing environments and guide successful change from a people, process, and technology perspective.

Learn more

Data Solutions

Realise the full potential of your data, optimise insight, and improve operations with custom-built data solutions that operate across all key areas.  Whether you’re looking to improve infrastructure performance, enhance processes, or drive sustainability, our data-driven models, expertise, and descriptive and prescriptive analytics can help. 

Learn more

Software Solutions

Our software solutions are designed to meet the needs of today’s transportation sector and tackle society’s most pressing challenges. Whether you’re looking to control traffic flows, reduce congestion, improve infrastructure performance, or limit emissions, we have the intelligent, data-driven solution for you.

Engineering services 

Data science can help provide insight into 80% of your situation. The other 20% comes from the vast experience and knowledge of our transportation experts. As a company, we have 140 years of invaluable engineering experience, delivering all types of projects from planning to completion. 

Digital Academy

Having the right in-house knowledge is integral to the success of your future projects and working relationships. Today’s transportation professionals require a whole new set of skills to meet and exceed expectations – and our Digital Academy can help provide them. 

Learn more
explore reLated projects
Harbour Master using Royal HaskoningDHV’s Smart Mooring software

Smart Mooring software for safer port operations

Container ship in the port

Portbase builds Europe’s smartest ports

Charging an electric car at a charging station

Placing new electric vehicle charging stations

Automated terminal operations for Kloosterboer

Delivering automated terminal operations

Liverpool city centre

Liverpool city centre – safer routes three corridors study

traffic lights

Deventer pakt de regie in verkeers-management

HAVE A QUESTION, COMMENT OR BUSINESS ENQUIRY? TALK TO OUR EXPERT TO SEE HOW WE CAN HELP.