Our Water services and solutions

Digital Business Transformation Consultancy

Our digital consultants have years of experience using our proven business transformation framework and enterprise architecture methodology to help customers navigate their digital transformation journeys. We will help you select and implement the latest technology solutions within your existing environments and guide successful change from a people, process, and technology perspective.

Learn more

Data Solutions

Realise the full potential of your data, optimise insight, and improve operations with custom-built data solutions that operate across all key areas. Whether you’re looking to improve infrastructure performance, collaborate with others in your industry, enhance processes, or drive sustainability, our data-driven models, expertise, and descriptive and prescriptive analytics can help.

Learn more

Software Solutions

Our software is designed to meet the specific needs of today’s water industry and tackle society’s most pressing challenges. From predictive simulation to advanced water management, we have the AI-powered solutions your organisation needs to thrive.

Consultancy and engineering services

Data science can help provide insight into 80% of your situation. The other 20% comes from the vast experience of our water domain experts.  As a company, we have 140 years of invaluable engineering experience, delivering all types of projects from planning to completion.

Learn more

Digital Academy 

Having the right in-house knowledge is integral to the success of your future projects and working relationships. Today’s water professionals require a whole new set of skills to meet and exceed expectations – and our Digital Academy can help provide them. Explore our learning opportunities below. 

Explore related projects

Read success stories to see how our clients create value using our services. With various case studies for you to explore, you can see the full range of solutions and applications at work in the real world.

HAVE A QUESTION, COMMENT OR BUSINESS ENQUIRY? TALK TO OUR EXPERT TO SEE HOW WE CAN HELP.