What you’ll learn
Discover data stewardship, and apply the role in your business
On this course, you’ll learn:
- Why data stewardship is so important and what having a data steward could mean for your organisation
- Which stakeholders need to be involved in data stewardship and what good collaboration looks like
- How to unify your approach to data management
- The importance of a continuous data management process – and how to execute one
- What competencies are required of data stewards
- What data governance and management priorities your organisation needs
- How to establish a continuous improvement process
Flexible training, tailored to your organisation’s requirements
Course length and structure
The course lasts two days and is based on your organisation’s challenges – with the option for additional Q&A or peer review and feedback sessions. Each day requires around an hour of participant preparation prior to each day.
Group sizes can vary up to a maximum of 10 people.
€1,500 (excl. VAT) per person for two days at Royal HaskoningDHV’s global head office in Amersfoort. If you’d prefer remote training, intervision, larger groups, or customised training, please get in touch for a bespoke quote.
Training is held at Royal HaskoningDHV’s global head office in Amersfoort, Netherlands, but can also be provided on-site.