Topics covered on this course
Navigating your digital transformation journey
Our masterclass will help you navigate and understand digital transformation by breaking your journey into manageable phases.
This approach will help you identify your organisation’s digitally maturity and what you need to do to progress.
The masterclass also covers:
- Essential digital transformation components
- What digital transformation means for your organisation
- How to ensure consistency across your digital transformation journey
What you’ll learn
Get ready to seize the digital transformation opportunity
Our masterclass covers everything you need to assess, strategize, and accelerate your digital transformation journey.
For senior managers, this includes:
- What digital transformation can do for your organisation and how to get started
- How to get the insights you need to make effective strategic decisions
- How to demonstrate and deliver tangible business value through digital transformation
And for professionals:
- How to rally everyone in your organisation around a shared vision of digital transformation
- Understanding your digital maturity, how you got to where you are now, and what’s required to take the next step
Our masterclass, adapted to suit your organisation’s needs
Course length and structure
The masterclass can be delivered over a period of 1-2 days in 3–4-hour sessions for senior managers. And across 8 days in 3–4-hour sessions for professionals.
€700 (excl. VAT) per person, per day. Additional training quotes are available on request.
‘Successful Digital Transformation’ by Marc Beijen is referenced in this masterclass.
The course is usually carried out at Royal HaskoningDHV’s global head office in Amersfoort, Netherlands – but we can also provide training at your site. Get in touch with us to discuss your requirements and we’ll ensure your training is tailored to your organisation’s needs.