Royal HaskoningDHV has been active in the nuclear industry since 1960. We work closely together with our clients in the nuclear power generating industry to find the optimal solution between the economic, environmental and legislative elements.
The experience of RoyalHaskoningDHV is mainly found in services focusing on the interface between the primary system and the environment, including:
- Design and engineering of facilities for civils structural and M&E systems
- Consultancy and design & engineering for safety case aspects related to natural events (flooding & water defence, geotechnical events, earthquakes, etc.)
- Consultancy and design & engineering for safety case aspects related to human induced events (explosions, external risk assessments, etc.)
- Design and engineering of cooling (water) systems
- Environmental consultancy (Environmental Impact Assessments) and legislative requirements
- Consultancy for industrial safety (technical, procedures, management)
- Consultancy and design and engineering for the mining industry.