We understand that Offshore Marine Supply Bases need to combine the highest levels of operational safety with advanced high quality engineering maintenance capability. They are often in logistically remote locations that require a high level of self-sufficiency.
In addition to our maritime knowledge and capabilities, our offshore supply base projects benefit from valuable input from our in-house architects, building services, structural, mechanical and electrical engineers, environmental scientists, coastal engineers, financial experts and economists as well as industrial planners.
By drawing on this wealth of talent, we are able to provide our clients with fully coordinated solutions that are cost-effective, streamlined, and efficient.
The range of consultancy services we offer includes:
- Business case and economical evaluations
- Site selection studies
- Master plan development
- Feasibility studies for new build, expansion or upgrade
- Conceptual, FEED and basic / reference design development
- Detailed designs for supply base components such as reclamation and shore protection, buildings, marshalling yards, and jetty / quay structures
- Production of complete tender documentation packages for construction work and equipment supply based on both traditional and EPC procurement routes
- Technical, commercial and environmental due diligence studies
- Safety audits and inspections
- Quay, dolphin and fender damage reports and advice on repairs
- Base lighting studies and designs