Do you want to learn all about content management and help us with the optimisation of our websites? Then this is the internship for you!
What are you going to do?
As a content specialist you will work in the Webteam, you assist the team in their daily tasks and work on different projects. You report to the team leader of the website. During this internship you will develop content skills that you can use in your future career. You are pragmatic and unflustered when dealing with repetitive tasks such as meta tag optimisation for SEO, but you also like to think along about the layout of pages, work processes and our content strategy.
Together with you, we shape your exact internship assignment. You work (partly) from our offices in Rotterdam or Amersfoort, and from home.
Activities are for example:
- Building (campaign) pages on our sites
- Contribute to the migration of our sites
- Sparring with colleagues involved in analytics, customer journey and SEO. Playing a role in the implementation of these optimisations on our websites.
We are looking for you!
- You are proactive and independent
- You stand firm and can hold your own in a complex, international organization
- You are interested in content and for example: analytics, SEO, UX and the technology behind a website
- You are following an HBO or university education in the direction of Marketing/Communication or similar
- Your English is excellent
- A good knowledge of Photoshop/Illustrator is a plus
- You are able to start in September or later
What do we offer
- An educational internship at a large international company
- An enthusiastic team with a wide range of expertise and knowledge
- Good compensation
- Room for your own ideas and creativity