Digital Twin Solutions Consultant
- United Kingdom
The world is changing. Rapid innovation and widescale digital transformation are producing new challenges for every organization. Digital twins have the potential to radically transform the way we think and operate as a society. And as our new Digital Twin (DT) Solutions Consultant, you can be a part of making this happen!
Our Digital Twin Software Platform makes it possible to deliver a suite of solutions that are focused at: optimizing operational processes during their lifecycle, using IOT analytics, real time process and asset monitoring and early warning, real time optimisation and control and "what if" simulation.
What you do as a Digital Twin Solutions Consultant
As a DT Solutions Consultant, you will raise awareness of our DT software capabilities within existing and new customer accounts and convert interest into proposed solutions and proposals, specifically providing technical support and innovation. You will work with these clients to define new scopes of work, and you will do this in close collaboration with leadership, market sales teams, DT consultants, and the Digital Twin software team.
You will focus on ensuring the design of high-quality DT solutions in a timely and efficient manner to meet market requirements. Where needed, you will support product development activities and partner software testing programmes, assessing technologies and vendors and leading proof of concepts.
Furthermore, through Digital Twin consultancy, you will guide and advise clients (both internal and external) in best practice for Digital Twin deployment and solution design and nurture ongoing DT client relationships.
Where you will workAt Royal HaskoningDHV Digital we are connecting the digital with the physical world at an ever-faster pace. In collaboration with our clients and partners, we use the latest digital technologies to translate data into insights and prospects. In this way we structurally support our clients in taking the next step in the continuous optimization and sustainability of their business operations. Our purpose, also embedded in our Digital Transformation services, is "Enhance Society Together!"
You will work within our Digital Twin Engagement team as part of the Software Business Unit in the Digital Business Line. Driven by real-time data, a DT is a virtual mirror of a real-world asset, process or even an entire system, like a supply chain or city. This mirror provides insight into how that asset behaves under a variety of real and simulated conditions, helping you to improve decision-making, optimise processes and manage risk for business resilience and competitive advantage. By uniting these digital twins with the technologies that help us to visualise and analyse data, we can improve efficiency, lower costs, and develop more informed solutions to today’s big societal and environmental challenges.
What you bring
To be successful in this role you need to have a track record of successful innovative software solutions design with clients across global markets. You will have experience with SaaS solution design and sales. As a person, you are a strong, pragmatic self-starter with a high degree of resourcefulness, motivation, and initiative. You are comfortable working with others across the organisation to ensure buy-in and support to ensure a successful design and sales process.
- quickly understand an organization and apply prior experience in a practical and appropriate manner to solve client business challenges.
- quickly engage with individuals across different functions and build rapport and enthusiasm with partners and customers.
- listen and respond positively to people with differing views and opinions and constructively challenge resistance to change.
- establish clarity from ambiguity and simplify complexity.
- combine existing and new ideas/software to create innovative solutions for our clients.
- write solution design documentation including designing and telling a story, to sell your ideas.
- manage multiple and diverse stakeholders.
- design and deliver digital solutions in the Engineering Sector or related field industries.
- to provide hands-on insight, technical support and input into project work.
You have an awareness and experience with some/all of:
Technologies and methodologies
- Digital Twins
- Discrete event simulation
- Timeseries data engineering
- Data science, AI and ML models
- 3D visualisation and game engines such as Unreal
- Building Information Modelling (BIM) and information management systems
Sectors and markets:
- Light industrial sector
- Water sector
- Logistics and supply chain
- Climate resilience
What we offer you
You will work together with smart, like-minded colleagues with a passion for Digital Twins and enhancing society. It is a diverse and growing team of enthusiastic colleagues that want to make a positive impact together. We offer you:
- A good salary.
- Flexibility in your working hours and working place.
- The opportunity to develop your skills and expertise through courses, hackathons, workshops and bootcamps.
- Digital Hubs where you can grow with you peers.
- Countless career opportunities within our international company.
Are you our new colleague?
We would like to meet you! Click on the apply button and upload your resume and motivation letter. After receiving your application, we will contact you as soon as possible. The application process then consists of 2 interviews and a possible assessment. Are we all enthusiastic after this? Then you will receive an offer from us, and we will be happy to welcome you on board!
For more information, you can always contact Ben Lomax Thorpe, Customer Success Manager, Digital Twin Software , at firstname.lastname@example.org or Arno van Smeden, Recruiter, at email@example.com.
Due to the privacy law, please submit your application via the apply button and not via email.
Acquisition by agencies is not appreciated.